Morrissey Calendar 2008

Tbevie

Girl afraid
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have got to have one!!!!i MUST....if only to piss the OH off:D

There`s no picture there though.I`m hoping there`s not too many older pics...i like my Moz mature.:p

I ordered the 2008 calendar in may from www.eil.com, but a few weeks later I got an email saying that the item had been withdrawn from release.

I'm having a 'Panic On The Streets' 2008 Calander produced.
Each months picture will be a place featured in the book.
Manchester - Holy Name Church, Iron Bridge, Salford Lads Club, Cemetery Gates, Strangeways
London - Tench / Reardon Street, Street signs (Parkside, Fulham Road SW6, Sloane Square, Northside Clapham Common), Piccadilly Circus, Euston Station, The Grave Maurice
Newport Pagnell service station

Hope to have it on sale (with percentage of proceeds going to the Lads Club) beginning of October.

Jukebox Jury

Manchester - Holy Name Church, Iron Bridge, Salford Lads Club, Cemetery Gates, Strangeways
London - Tench / Reardon Street, Street signs (Parkside, Fulham Road SW6, Sloane Square, Northside Clapham Common), Piccadilly Circus, Euston Station, The Grave Maurice

Hope to have it on sale (with percentage of proceeds going to the Lads Club) beginning of October.

Jukebox Jury

Excellent idea!
Hope we'll have sneak preview of the calender. :)

Jukebox Jury

That will be amazing if you can get it done! I need a decent calendar for my room, I have been using the same Guinness calendar for the last four years which can get very confusing.

Back
Top Bottom