Manchester this weekend - S&G Friday, The Smyths in Bolton Saturday!

No, i'm just not going for a bit. From the last pics you lot seemed to have a belter, all smiley faces. So all this "It's not the same without you", and "You are the best Morrissey" (?!?!) like i'm a poorer mans Jason Donovan won't wash.

Deano, it isn't the same without you etc etc etc but we are not going to sit in the corner all night moping about it, we will just carry on enjoying ourselves. In the meantime, one or two new pretenders will challenge your throne and the longer you stay away, it will become a case of 'Deanno who'?

The Queen is Dead, long live the new Queen....:D

Jukebox Jury

Your response does surprise me as you've made a post not making reference to Joyce and Rourke! :eek:
:p

Liam
It appears that you are the one obsessed with making posts with references to the names of the blokes who played bass guitar and the drums on The Smiths records.
Keep it up;)

Jukebox Jury

Deano, it isn't the same without you etc etc etc but we are not going to sit in the corner all night moping about it, we will just carry on enjoying ourselves. In the meantime, one or two new pretenders will challenge your throne and the longer you stay away, it will become a case of 'Deanno who'?

The Queen is Dead, long live the new Queen....:D

Jukebox Jury

I'm VERY glad you, and many others won't mope. Also, let's hope the 'Deano WHO?!?' happens, i might actually get some peace :D And Phil, i wouldn't tide me that brush, a good majority of us know it is in fact YOU that is the biggest Queen of them all :eek:

AWOL (it seems!!!:mad:) Dean x

Back
Top Bottom