Anyone else got trouble with this guy on ebay?

Ordinary Mayo

@mods: *please place this thread in marketplace, thx and sorry*

Just wondering if anyone else have trouble with wesleyburkart13 on ebay?

As I got a really bargain, he sent me the shipping costs etc. by mail but never the item... then no further contact, no answer of mails, nothing... after some weeks I managed to get my money back from paypal, but its a shame not to get the LPs I won :(

@wesley: If you maybe read this, after all the weepy mails that I would "steal" your gems, be man enough and contact me!

Last edited:
i had a similar experience with a seller in the usa. got a bargin like yourslf but despite promises that the item was posted i have never recieved it. i had to claim through paypal for the money

it would appear that both sellers didnt want to part with their items at such a low price

I've shipped thousands of packages to eBay winners, many in far away locales. I can think of less than 10 that I believe never made it. Which means for me the Post Office is reliable 99.9984% of the time. Interestingly, 2 of those packages were domestic deliveries and insured. I've never had a registered package go astray.

By looking at his feedback, he has many winners who complain about slow delivery. I wonder if he's using surface mail for foreign delivery, and media rate for domestic. Even then, though, medial mail shouldn't take more than 10 days.

thx @ all

I was waiting for about 3 weeks before I asked several times about the shipping status (with no answer)

Then I used ebay and paypal conflict solver (still with no answer)... and in the end I got my money back :mad:

btw: it was a japanese Viva Hate LP + Hairdresser 7" for 20$... well and also a Ask 12" Promo for 6$ :mad::(

According to his feedback, somebody gave him neutral feedback because it took 5 weeks for him to receive William It Was Really Nothing 12".

He also complains about the communication... so there might be a chance that you will get your package

I have never had a problem with the Post Office... The US Mail is one of the most reliable in the world. However I have had some weird things occur.

One time every package I sent out in a shipment came back to delivered to me. I took it back to the post office. They could not figure out what happened. They sent it out for me again and the items made it to their destination.

One of my customers reported receiving a package that must have been searched by the Fed Gov and there was even a lovenote in the package from the Post Office saying that it was searched to insure the safety of the US Post Office. (Somone called in a threat to the post office?)

A package that I bought was sent with tracking out of Florida to NY. The package went to South Carolina and stayed there for several days. Went to New Jersey then back to Florida then back to New Jersey and then to me. The seller was afraid I was going to leave negative feedback. Wasn't his fault at all.

I have never had a problem with the US post office in the ten years I've been living here - until just over two weeks ago. I had a dozen Ebay auctions end and sent out all of the items two days later. Most of the international buyers have already received their items, but two domestic packages seem to have gone astray; which begs the question: Who is responsible if a package is lost in the mail? I'm pretty sure I kept a receipt that clearly indicates that they were sent. The sellers didn't request any sort of special shipping, although I clearly stated that I would be willing to ship with tracking or via UPS for an extra cost. So, what do I do if the sellers claim the packages didn't arrive?

Always use tracking. Most times packages are delayed for whatever reason... If you use tracking then once it is sent it is out of your hands. As a seller I would never give a refund partial or full if I sent the package out with tracking, could show it was sent out by the number and receipt and the post office fouled it up.

Offer insurance on everything but tracking is a must. Paypal will only defend sellers if tracking is used.

Back
Top Bottom