Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

i got" Moz " tattoo last week,the owner in the shop hadnt a clue who Moz was,he thought it was my daughters name,but when i told him it was Morrissey,then he knew,actually he thought it would be a cool portrait to do

IMG_0271.jpg

fresh! as if you couldnt tell by the bloody yellow parts and the yellow ink on my leg...

is this marina again? haha. im gonna tell every moz fan i know to go to her.

so did you teach her?:lbf: and told her some stuff about him?

she knows him and his music. she just doesnt like him. she prob has done atleast 10 moz/smiths tats in the past year which is the funny part of it all.
she is an amazing artist. if your ever in nyc, look her up!

Last edited:

My brandnew Tattoo from Monday!
Thats.jpg

I will not change and I will not be nice !

tat-1.jpg

Thank you. It's kind of a mess of words, but it's very special to me because he wrote them on my arm himself. I'm hoping I can meet up with Johnny in January so he can pretty it up a bit with his fancy signature. :D

For my last tattoo I had an artist who - I kid you not - had a swallow on his neck. And he had absolutely no clue about Morrissey.

My right arm is ink free..still trying to figure out what, if any, tattoo I should get there.

Steve

Does anyone have a "Life is a pigsty"-tattoo? I'm pretty keen on getting one myself.

Does anyone have a "Life is a pigsty"-tattoo? I'm pretty keen on getting one myself.

i think you should. get it on your forehead. it'd be cool.

Tattoo Talk - I need sheet music. Help?

I want to add to my tattoo. I want to get some music tattooed on my arm, but i can't find any. I'm looking for sheet music for How Soon Is Now. Do any of you know where I can find some?

Thanks. :)

Re: Tattoo Talk - I need sheet music. Help?

I want to add to my tattoo. I want to get some music tattooed on my arm, but i can't find any. I'm looking for sheet music for How Soon Is Now. Do any of you know where I can find some?

Thanks. :)

That sounds like a great idea. Sadly I don't know where you can get them.
Hopefully some has it

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom