Did anyone go to Inside The Smyths night at Night&Day?

Tom Tom Club

Tom Tom Club
Did anyone go to 'Inside The Smiths' with 'The Smyths' at the "Night & Day Café" on Oldham Street, in Manchester's Nothern Quarter, on Sunday 12th August??
Did Mike Joyce and Rourke turn up??
Does anyone know of other Smiths related nights out in Manchester??
I know of "The Star&Garter" Smiths nights.

Last edited:
It was all to do with The Smiths last studio album "Strangeways, Here We Come". The Smyths were playing. They were going to show the film "Inside The Smiths" too!! Did Mike Joyce and Rourke turn up????
That Smiths related bike ride sounds good!!
There is a new Morrissey/Smiths night called "Maladjusted" on the 3rd Thursday of every month above "5th Avenue" nightclub in Manchester!!

Last edited:
Did anyone go to 'Inside The Smiths' with 'The Smyths' at Night and Day cafe in Manchester's Nothern Quarter on Sunday 12th August??
Did Mike Joyce and Rourke turn up??
Does anyone know of other Smiths related nights out in Manchester??
I know of the Star&Garter Smith nights.

I went. The Smyths were amazing. :D

Its not "The Smyths" anyway.

Its "Mr. Learmonth and Other People" or "Mr Learmonth and Other people playing the music that Joyce and Rourke legally had nothing to do with"

You are boring, repetitive and not even slightly funny. And a c***.
Still, I bet you can't wait for school to start soon, can you?

Is that all you can think off?

I notice the bit you've quoted. The facts speak for themselves, brother. Just because I dont buy into the Smiths Drummer and bassist whoring themselves around in an attempt (usually successful) to manipulate some very naive people into their f***ed up way of thinking, does not make me a c***. And I'm not even trying to be funny.

You are typical of the posters around here. You need to get a life, preferably one where you're not having a wank every night and then crying yourself to sleep listening to "I Know Its Over" because by god that song was written about you, wasnt it? The only credibilty you have to lend to that is that the players who played bass and drums on that record wave at you when they are doing there pathetic DJ sets.

We really do need a seperate part of this forum dedicated to Rourke and Joyce. Going on some of the posters on this board, you'd think it was them who were integral to the Smiths and the ones who had a successful twenty year career afterwards. But still...

The best thing the drummer out of The Smiths has done since 1987 has to be appearing on/producing Suede's first single. And it's still rubbish.

The best thing the drummer out of The Smiths has done since 1987 has to be appearing on/producing Suede's first single. And it's still rubbish.

Do you refuse to dance / listen to Interesting Drug and / or Last of the famous international playboys as both Mike & Andy (and Gannon) play on them?
You really need to calm down more:rolleyes:

Is that all you can think off?

I notice the bit you've quoted. The facts speak for themselves, brother. Just because I dont buy into the Smiths Drummer and bassist whoring themselves around in an attempt (usually successful) to manipulate some very naive people into their f***ed up way of thinking, does not make me a c***. And I'm not even trying to be funny.

You are typical of the posters around here. You need to get a life, preferably one where you're not having a wank every night and then crying yourself to sleep listening to "I Know Its Over" because by god that song was written about you, wasnt it? The only credibilty you have to lend to that is that the players who played bass and drums on that record wave at you when they are doing there pathetic DJ sets.

We really do need a seperate part of this forum dedicated to Rourke and Joyce. Going on some of the posters on this board, you'd think it was them who were integral to the Smiths and the ones who had a successful twenty year career afterwards. But still...

I could have thought of more but got a warning from the mods as it was.:eek:
And you suggesting that I got a life was hilarious coming from you:D:D
And if you're so funny, then why are you on your own tonight Uncle Liam? (you sound like a peado offering kiddies sweets), Im in bed with my partner tonight. So there:p

I went to see The Smyths in Peterborough in August and it was brilliant. I've also seen The Other Smiths in Sheffield but The Smyths were far better. A good laugh and a great night out. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom