Anyone know of a Morrissey MP3 website?

S

Shawn Ratzloff

Im 14 but I really like morrissey' music but until I saw his picture I thought he was some person with long black hear,long black leather jacket,black hat and black clothes his voice sure sounds like he dresses like that.Is Morrissey ever going on a tour to Canada he seems to like Europe and USA though.Now my main question does anyone know of a website devoted to Morrissey MP3's?I have found them before but they don't seem to common.But I do agree though that his songs can have depressing lyrics though I don't belive they have affected me that much mood wise.What really suprised me was that this site exsists I never knew about him until I looked under the 'GOTHIC' genre on audiofind.Then his first song I ever heard was 'I've changed my plea to guilt' and my Morrissey addiction went from there.I don't mind Morrissey's lyrics I myself am Christian but I don't mind his lyrics because there not satantic or perverted a few of his songs seem like they might have hidden messages or sing about killing or death but I don't mind that though but it seems that the gothic genre seems to be associated with satanic stuff but I belive that's only the hardcore artists.But what I'd really kill for is his e-mail address but he seems really popular so he problay gets 1000's of fan mail but if he dosen't mind fan mail and you know his e-mail let me know.

i am Christian too and there's nothing "satanic"or "evil" in morrissey lyrics.

the best mp3 archive is

http://barbaria.xlrn.ucsb.edu/mp3/html/¿ Im 14 but I really like morrissey' music but until I saw his¿ picture I thought he was some person with long black hear,long¿ black leather jacket,black hat and black clothes his voice sure¿ sounds like he dresses like that.Is Morrissey ever going on a¿ tour to Canada he seems to like Europe and USA though.Now my¿ main question does anyone know of a website devoted to Morrissey¿ MP3's?I have found them before but they don't seem to common.But¿ I do agree though that his songs can have depressing lyrics¿ though I don't belive they have affected me that much mood¿ wise.What really suprised me was that this site exsists I never¿ knew about him until I looked under the 'GOTHIC' genre on¿ audiofind.Then his first song I ever heard was 'I've changed my¿ plea to guilt' and my Morrissey addiction went from there.I¿ don't mind Morrissey's lyrics I myself am Christian but I don't¿ mind his lyrics because there not satantic or perverted a few of¿ his songs seem like they might have hidden messages or sing¿ about killing or death but I don't mind that though but it seems¿ that the gothic genre seems to be associated with satanic stuff¿ but I belive that's only the hardcore artists.But what I'd¿ really kill for is his e-mail address but he seems really¿ popular so he problay gets 1000's of fan mail but if he dosen't¿ mind fan mail and you know his e-mail let me know.

moz must be christian to as satan has rejected his soul. open your mind my son get yourself some dead kennedys and go for a holiday in cambodia. if you give me your soul i'll supply mp3's your heart desires.

> i am Christian too and there's nothing "satanic"or¿ "evil" in morrissey lyrics.¿ the best mp3 archive is¿ http://barbaria.xlrn.ucsb.edu/mp3/html/
thanks

Will you please stop calling me Satan ( people keep confusing me with Saturn - the old Crone )- I prefer Baphomet or Beelzebub at a push.

> Will you please stop calling me Satan ( people keep confusing me¿ with Saturn - the old Crone )- I prefer Baphomet or Beelzebub at¿ a push.

ask moz to do it, mr. satan.

he called you satan.

What did I just say, but you still insist on calling me Mr.Satan (actually its Ms) -
I've got a nice place for you ( and your friends ) here, see you soon.

> What did I just say, but you still insist on calling me Mr.Satan¿ (actually its Ms) -¿ I've got a nice place for you ( and your friends ) here, see you¿ soon.

any place where i'll stay with you, ms. satan, and with my friend morrissey will be a great place.

portugal at its best

By being nice though,like that, your liable to end up in Heaven.
Be careful or Jesus will get you.

> any place where i'll stay with you, ms. satan, and with my¿ friend morrissey will be a great place.

May I join in?

> By being nice though,like that, your liable to end up in Heaven.¿ Be careful or Jesus will get you.

there's no danger in it.

i am bad, so bad, like jesse james (this is the john lee hooker song i'll hear right now!)

> I'd¿ really kill for is his e-mail address but he seems really¿ popular so he problay gets 1000's of fan mail but if he dosen't¿ mind fan mail and you know his e-mail let me know.

It was determined long ago that Morrissey does not like to receive fan mail. He has no email address, no clear cut snail mail address, and enjoys living in hotels and record stores somewhere in Los Angeles. You may be lucky if an intern at his last label remembered not to mix them in with Alanis Morrissette's letters.

John Lee Hooker ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- You certainly are not welcome here in Hell ,and I'm sure Fred( God's real name ) won't be too pleased to recieve you in Heaven -
I suggest you join the undead and live out the rest of eternity as a Zombie - you already seem to be half way there.¿ there's no danger in it.¿ i am bad, so bad, like jesse james (this is the john lee hooker¿ song i'll hear right now!)

> John Lee Hooker ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?¿ - You certainly are not welcome here in Hell ,and I'm sure Fred(¿ God's real name ) won't be too pleased to recieve you in Heaven¿ -¿ I suggest you join the undead and live out the rest of eternity¿ as a Zombie - you already seem to be half way there.

if satan will reject my soul, i'll stay with morrissey! this will be great!

I honestly have no answer to that - Well done, you've defeated the Devil.
You know, you remind me of a young Dr.Faust.¿ if satan will reject my soul, i'll stay with morrissey! this¿ will be great!

if your me, then who am I?

oh and here i was thinking i was the devil.
i can't seem to remember when i stopped being me,
feel free to explain.

yours truly,
The big guy downstairs

oh wait thats not me anymore...hmmmm

your just some lune, mate!

As you probably realise, there are many devils - you are perhaps one of the minor ones - the fact that you "can't seem to remember when.." you .."stopped being".. the Devil clearly indicates a weakness in memory - a trait that the true Prince of Darkness is unlikely to suffer from - I recommend you visit a Psychiatrist who perhaps can begin to help you deal with this Devil fixation ( personally, I recommend TV's "Frazier" ).¿ oh and here i was thinking i was the devil.¿ i can't seem to remember when i stopped being me,¿ feel free to explain.

my the fires of hell burn your flesh off

sarcasm my devilish friend...

warmest regards,

Prince of Lies

Re: my the fires of hell burn your flesh off

Sarcasm? - I prefer to call it irony - Sarcasm's just so passe.¿ sarcasm my devilish friend...¿ warmest regards,¿ Prince of Lies

passe smasse

your right it is passe, i SHOULD go with Irony...what was i thinking
how have i been living with these deluded dreams for so long.

you'd think someone would have done something about it by now.

TTFN,
Lucifer