THANK YOU MORRISSEY WE LOVE YOU thread

suparni

human being
Many different takes on a simple statement (that does nothing more than acknowledge a lack of psychic abilities in my view) are bubbling up after the recent press release. I for one, am very grateful for the amazing tour (so far) and for the latest tour dates just announced.

While I do not choose to read into his statement, hearing people get nervous and express concern that this might be the end of tour days reminds me that one day we all gotta go... and of course whenever and if ever Moz feels he has had enough and wants to move into a different space and way of living... well... I want to have adequately expressed my gratitude and love and support his decisions with no complaint or selfishness... but just a pure and simple but whole hearted thank you. Hence this thread.

I want to say it 1000 times really loud, so rather than posting size 7 thank yous on every thread... I have decided to make a special one for everybody to express as they will. Starting with my big 7 THANK YOU MORRISSEY! WE LOVE YOU, YOU TOUCH US, CHANGE THE WAY WE THINK, REMIND US TO FEEL, LOVE, AND SING OUR LIVES... rather than mumble AND FOR AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO DO SO, HERE WE ARE... AND IF YOU TAKE A BREAK I AM STILL RIGHT HERE WHERE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN. ...THANK YOU MOZZA!

hear hear.

I'll save the words, and just offer a simple, yet extremely heartfelt: THANK YOU, FOR EVERYTHING.

Yeah....

Take some time off...

Record a great album....

Enjoy yourself....

Maybe pay off Mike Joyce...

and be Happy :)

Yeah, what Darth wrote. ;)

Moz will know how grateful I am for blessing us with his beautiful, heartbreaking songs when he sees my funny face haunting him at all the shows!

thank you morrissey!!!! you're one of the few things in my life that makes me happy. thank you for being the voice I heard as I laid in awe on the bedroom floor, oh so many times. thank you for being the only one who understands, at times. thank you for realizing we love you so much and putting on these last few shows for us, and making it possible for us true fans to be so close to your lovely face. I can't wait to see you in NY. Please come back to us one day, but in the meantime, rest up, and whatever you do, I hope you are happy, and feel loved.

thank you so much for everything!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU. *kissez* :):):)

The fact that Moz wanted to continue the tour, even when ill, so that everyone involved would still get paid is a stand-up move. He has toured extensively for the last two albums, back-to-back. Thanks for the extra dates and for providing me some great music during the last 23 years (and many to come).

The fact that Moz wanted to continue the tour, even when ill, so that everyone involved would still get paid is a stand-up move. He has toured extensively for the last two albums, back-to-back. Thanks for the extra dates and for providing me some great music during the last 23 years (and many to come).

hey! i stood up for him during that and I didn't get a San Antonio date! :mad: Those people whined and bitched and got 5 dates!

Thanks Morrissey. I can't write a fan letter to Morrissey because I wouldn't know where to start or stop, but he means a lot to me.

Thank you Morrissey. I don't know what to say. Words can't express how I feel. You've made my life very happy. Next time you're in Houston I'll bake you a cake. :)

Thank you Morrissey for everything you have done for your fans. Whether you continue to do what you do best or not, I hope you realize you have touch many people with your music. Hope you are happy in what ever you do!!

hey! i stood up for him during that and I didn't get a San Antonio date! :mad: Those people whined and bitched and got 5 dates!

I agree with your point...and...Houston was the only show I was at where a beer was thrown on stage during the set - twice!

We know you've got to rest, and thank you for doing so much for us. We can't possibly thank you enough for everything you've done. We're going to miss you so much, Moz, when this tour is over.

We all love you so much, and we'll all always be right here thinking of you, and hoping we get to hear from you again, soon.

I'm totally gonna write him a cheezy fan letter and hope to give it to him at some point during this tour. cuz im a dork. but i dont care. itd mean alot to me. id hope it mean a little somethin to Moz too. :o

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart =o)

Love is sharing a part of yourself with others.

Morrissey, I love you and thank you with all of my HEART!

Last edited:
Thank you for making me feel better about myself, for making school bearable and for making me smile when I wanted to cry. The world, and our lives, wouldn't be the same without you. I'm off to cry and cringe now, THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU!!! ( :o )

Back
Top Bottom