FLOWERS to everyone (isn't it awful?)

S

Somnium

well, it was an awful day, i've got a cold, my mother is not here to take care of me, and i don't know what to do!!!...of course i have nothing against chinese or any other kind of people. but i'm sick, tired, alone. will you feel pity of me or not? sorry, kind souls, sorry.

> well, it was an awful day, i've got a cold, my mother is not
> here to take care of me,

you are about 30 years old!!!!

Your poor mom.

please, be gentle, i'm feeling so fragile. i just need to endure this situation without my mother. she is a saint, poor woman. a single 30 years old man, demanding for her presence. i'm so alone without her.

> please, be gentle, i'm feeling so fragile. i just need to endure
> this situation without my mother. she is a saint, poor woman. a
> single 30 years old man, demanding for her presence. i'm so
> alone without her.

most people of my age have a life far away from their parents, but i don't see anything wrong about living with my mother. i have my life, i do what i want, and she has the right to do the same. i think i said all the stupidity i could today. the best thing to do is stay away from my pc for the rest of this week. i'm confused, and i want to cry. have a nice week all of you.

I wish your mom would drop dead of embarrassment for birthing such a disgusting "son"

But we all know the whore has a puss the size of your fat gaping mouth you stupid pile of $hit!

One: You don't like me, don't attack an entire race you fugghole. I don't reprazent the race.

Two: Your mom is a big fu.cking jack of a whore.

Three: My cum on her face looks like those coffee cakes you devour like air.

Now please piss off you jackass pie!

Not at all = )

> well, it was an awful day, i've got a cold, my mother is not
> here to take care of me, and i don't know what to do!!!...

How old are you?

thank you for the flowers though...

Back
Top Bottom