Morrissey in PVC

D

Deleted member 132

In 2000, in Mexico, Morrissey, I have read, wore a pvc outfit. I must see this. Can anyone show me? I'd also like to see a full length picture of the sailor suit but the pvc is more important for now. I hope to thank someone soon.

In 2000, in Mexico, Morrissey, I have read, wore a pvc outfit. I must see this. Can anyone show me? I'd also like to see a full length picture of the sailor suit but the pvc is more important for now. I hope to thank someone soon.

That was the Elvis Comeback Show outfit. I loved it!!!

MorrisseyTour has a couple of pics, not very good ones though. There must be better ones floating around...

mexicocity_show.JPG

mexicocity_show1.JPG

When i seen the title of this thread i actually made the noise "oooooh"
and i wasn't dissapointed,

Here are a couple more I found on MorrisseyTour.Com:

lv2_show1.jpg

lv2_show3.jpg

I saw said suit in Seattle and was pretty excited by the '68 Comback homage. However in the end it was pretty ill fitting and not as sexy as Elvis who'd been taking diet pills for months prior to donning his leather suit for the classic '68 special. The lads mariachi suits however were incredible! Very very cool indeed!

Oh, here's the sailor suit - best pic I have of it:

is.jpg

That's such a Lou Reed thing to do....

...but in this case...sort of oddly, very, very attractive.

Makes me re-think my position on S&M...

I love things like this, it either shows he does;nt take himself too seriously or that he takes him self very seriously, either way its fantastic to see

HAHAHAHA! I love the mariachi suits, I hadn't known about those!

As for the PVC, huge points for the idea, and if it had fit better or been better cut I'd have liked it a lot. As is he looks more like a drag Emma Peel than Elvis, and I'm terrified about how much he must've sweated. :eek:

i don`t really like that pvc suit.......although i think is kind of funny but definetly not my cup of tea,the only thing i was wondering is that i don`t think he could wear any undies under that sweated pvc suit:D......just wondering hahahaha

Oh, I love it when Moz dresses in themes. I loved the Elvis PVC, I loved the sailor outfit, and the priest get-up was the best of them all. It's so much better than when he wears those boring designer suits.

This is bringing back memories! He wore both outfits when I saw him on that tour; started out in the Elvis ComeBack suit, encored in the sailor suit. I thought he pulled both of them off with aplomb, and appreciated the sly joke of the comeback outfit. I don't think he could possibly make it more clear that he wishes he were (young, sexy) Elvis!

The friend I attended that show with happened to be in a phase of wearing sailor shirts, as well, and she'd worn one to the show, so she was feeling pretty special!

I think he's lovely in his designer suits, but I also liked the jeans and sweaters phase, and these outfits were a lot of fun without being ridiculous.

--jeniphir

Considering I have a fetish for sailors (no idea why), and I also adore Elvis, this is a wonderful thing :D

And also, I enjoy his suits. But for some reason I can't get enough of him in jeans and sweaters. I think he pulls it off so well. He has a lovely body as far as I am concerned so he can pull off anything :D

Off I go to swoon some more...

Back
Top Bottom