what's the name of this song on Moz's pre-show playlist?

Velouria

There was a song that i really liked on the little pre-show playlist that i must find...

It was a woman singing about how she lives alone and likes it,not having to worry about a man asking where she's been,and just the freedom of being single.

Do you all know what i'm talking about?

There was a song that i really liked on the little pre-show playlist that i must find...

It was a woman singing about how she lives alone and likes it,not having to worry about a man asking where she's been,and just the freedom of being single.

This is what I would do. If you remember some of the EXACT words... and it does NOT matter if you remember the EXACT succession of those words. Punch those words in with the word lyrics into your google search bar.

Sometimes the song comes up. Search the song in iTunes to hear a sample and be sure. (If they carry the song.)

Sophie Tucker, "I'm Living Alone and I Like It"

Oh my gawd - that was a woman?! I thought it was a very... let us say "campy" man.

Thanks for the info; I was wondering about this one.

Back
Top Bottom