Meat Is Murder Tee's In New Look

zerodeluxe

This may be too late (or you may already know it), but anyone who lives near a New Look with a mens dept might be lucky enough get hold of a Meat Is Murder tee in the sale... £7.... I saw them in my nearest one (Yeovil) and they had a fair few...

(There's also a Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen' one.. which I decided to go for! Old music tee's must be fashionable with the young folk these days)

Just thought I'd let y'all know....

Were these men's tee's? I see you can't order anything on their website, and my local New Look is women only - so I'll have to travel for one!

Yeah, they are mens. Not all stores have blokes stuff... i'd phone before you make any long journeys tho!

Don't know how long the sales will last either!

Last edited:
Oh dear... I do hope the chavs at school don't start wearing Meat is Murder t-shirts :S I did see one wearing a rolling stones one a while ago, they didn't even know what they were when I asked them.

i didn't know new look had men's departments....
why is everyone happy about this this is obviously a very bad thing!

Ah, someone else from the Yeovil area! Shocking.
I'm not sure if i'm comfortable with the Smiths shirts in New Look, I'd bet a lot of people buying them have only heard of a handful of Smiths songs. On the other hand, maybe a few of them will be converted!

Back
Top Bottom