Minibus call from Manchester to London for The Smyths this Thursday

oh god yes sorry! thought i had, I can't come. No bike, no spare cash, no time off. :(

oh dear, well I've still got (limited) space available on the sponsored t-shirt! :)

But that's another thread ;)

I meant to take the shirt out last night, I had the opportunity of getting quite a few comedy persons (not all to my taste) but if I'd of got 'em, I'd have had in no particular order
Stuart Lee
Phill Jupitus
Simon Amstrell(?)
Frankie Boyle
Punt (of Punt & Dennis) & a female funny person Sue (or the other one can't remember her name) who was with him.
I'm going to a few more fringe shows so I must get my shirt, marker pen & batteries in my camera!

love

Grim

Uncle Liam, are you implying that in any way the Powers The Be on this form are at times maybe hypocritical!?

Vince Russo runs Morrissey Solo? :eek:

Actually, that would make a lot of sense.... hmmm...

Sounds good to me. Just as long as you know, I'm incredibly competitive at board games and if I don't win I end up in a mood or throw the board across the room or somet!

Someone should bring a dictionary then, if we're going to get competitive about it. Preferably a large one.

My mum has a proper scrabble book which tells you all the words that are allowed, but it's so stupid because they allow anything and most of the words are just made up. I'm actually really crap at scrabble, I'm better at general knowledge games e.g trivial pursuit.

My mum has a proper scrabble book which tells you all the words that are allowed, but it's so stupid because they allow anything and most of the words are just made up. I'm actually really crap at scrabble, I'm better at general knowledge games e.g trivial pursuit.

I'm not that amazing at scrabble myself hahaha!! Have you seen my Scrabulous statistics? They're a bit crap...

:)

Back
Top Bottom