Minibus call from Manchester to London for The Smyths this Thursday

I'll be at Maladjusted.

I'll be at Maladjusted.

Really?
Well have fun on your own Liam, as it is not on this Thursday:D
In fact he whose name must not be mentioned on these pages and Andy are scheduled to be on the minibus, in charge of the CD player in fact:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Really?
In fact he whose name must not be mentioned on these pages and Andy are scheduled to be on the minibus, in charge of the CD player in fact:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :D

Well I was not aware of that, clearly I need to pay more attention to what goes on in the joyce and rourke circles around Manchester. :rolleyes:

I would come next Thursday, only

a) i dont want to go to London to watch a tribute band

b) Its quiz night in the lass o gowrie

and

c) I cant be bothered.

Really?

Jukebox Jury

Hmm... that not what He Whose Name Must Not Be Mentioned told me on Friday. He was quite sure he would not be on that bus due to an issue with another poster on the forum.

It's not an easy life to be a Morrissey fan, is it?

I hope everyone coming has got some good games for the way down there, eye spy just doesn't cut it with me. Mind you, I can't see myself being in the mood to play games at 10am!

Sounds good to me. Just as long as you know, I'm incredibly competitive at board games and if I don't win I end up in a mood or throw the board across the room or somet!

We can play a game called
''Let's see how many service stations we can pass before Steph and Lily start screaming to stop as they need a ciggie''.

We will, of course, stop off at Newport Pagnell and with a bit of look, lose somebody's bag. Or even someone:D

Jukebox Jury

Why can he not be mentioned?

Because David T doesn't like him, and you can get banned by talking about him. Or even posting photos of events that he's been at! :eek:

Because David T doesn't like him, and you can get banned by talking about him. Or even posting photos of events that he's been at! :eek:

You can promote nights that **** is putting on though! ;)

Uncle Liam, are you implying that in any way the Powers The Be on this form are at times maybe hypocritical!?

tut tut tut!

I'm appauled at this! ;)

love

Grim

3 days but keep it under your hat!

love

Grim
P.s. how long will it take you to reply to my bicycle invite?

tut tut tut!

I'm appauled at this! ;)

love

Grim

HAHAHAHA <3

I thought we were allowed to talk about those excellent Maladjusted nights because it serves the greater good of the greater number? Why isn't there one on this month? And how come the venue's changing? Come on, guys, live a little! ;)

Jukebox Jury said:
We can play a game called
''Let's see how many service stations we can pass before Steph and Lily start screaming to stop as they need a ciggie''.

H'actually, Steph was providing me with a very welcome distraction from work tonight (I hope that old fella didn't hear me say "wait a sec, beb, some c*** wants a drink") and we were talking about this bus ride. And how well-behaved we are going to be lol. Well, she might be busy smashing a travel-sized board game over someone's head (she's not kidding about that madly competitive streak) but I will be busy smearing makeup on. And I bet I could do it solidly from T'North to Giddy London. Ooh that reminds me: I need to go and try on the beautiful new dress I bought today especially for this sacred event!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom