Request for The Cribs (self-titled) album

I have looked high and low in Leeds for The Cribs debut album hoping to find it cheap. I saw them supporting the Kaiser Chiefs and they seemed well...OK-ish. However, I thought the least I could do was get the album and have more listens to see if there was somethign truly there to get in to. Anyway to cut a boring story short I could not find the album so I turn here hoping that somebody can upload the album for me? Please, please, please let me get what I want...

Cheers, PTxx.

You are so kind thank you very much. Just out of interest what is the name of the second album. I am aware of two others 'The New Fellas' and 'Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever'. Thanks again PTxx.

No problem :)

The second one is The New Fellas from 2005. Mens Needs... was released a couple of months ago. As I discussed with someone, I think it was Albion, it is overproduced by Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand, though there are still some great songs on it.

I will look for The New Fellas next time I am in town. I only really knew abou this one (self-titled) but if you say there is a better one I will keep an eye out for it. It seems strange that they are a Yorkshire band yet Leeds record shops don't stock them. Anyway thanks again xx.

That is a bit odd. I thought they were actually from Leeds, but looking now it seems they're from Wakefield, wherever that is :D

The singer Ryan was really funny on Nevermind the Buzzcocks aswell.

Thanks for the upload :) I am just watching that Buzzcocks episode on youtube now. Just for your geographical knowledge Wakefield is a town/city about 12 miles south of Leeds.

Thanks for the upload :) I am just watching that Buzzcocks episode on youtube now. Just for your geographical knowledge Wakefield is a town/city about 12 miles south of Leeds.

I know I was just messing. Hope you like the album.

He was funny as hell on Buzzcocks (I watched it again earlier). Something tells me, him and Ricky Wilson had one or two drinks before the show :D

They have cue cards and a screen to read off of. A monkey could do it:D

Ryan talking about coming up with the idea for Live8 was hilarious

Ok you win :D

Yeah he's great, I remember seeing an interview with him, where he said he could tell where any serviette had been made just by tasting it...lol

Back
Top Bottom