Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I do not laugh at his jokes.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • He is the UK version of Jeff Foxworthy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
Maybe it is because I am american, but I like him. He takes a nice new spin on things. I'd never seen him til i was in NYC one late night watching TV in the hotel room and "Dress to Kill" came on and it was so funny I made that shit hotel coffee so i could watch the whole thing till 4AM. Maybe it was the time or the accent or the makeup but by God that Jelly Dodgers (sp??) thing w/ the airplane was pretty freaking funny.

yes he is very funny!

The Tranny`s got balls.:Dbloody good in Ocean`s 13 too.:cool:

The Tranny`s got balls.:Dbloody good in Ocean`s 13 too.:cool:

it was weird to see him all male-like in "My super ex girlfriend" i almost didnt recognize him (i rented it ppl i ddnt pay 10 bucks in the theater)

it was only cuz the guy I liked was going. and I wanted to sit next to him in a dark theater.

did he push you out of the way and kick your face to lick the screen when chris kataan's face lit up on it?

i so far am the one no vote

as long as you dont equate him to jeff we're still good. not all comics attract everyone. Hell, some shouldn't attract anyone because they are douchebags, but I'm glad they are around so if anyone claims to be a carlos mencia or dane cook fan i can distance myself from them.:D

As a straight woman, I love him. He's hilarious, kind-hearted and generally very SWEET to his fans....So many have met him & stated how good he is, according to his main web forum.

Even though, I don't care for him wearing sandals b/c I'm not a "feet" person, if you all know what I'm saying. I don't mind the nail varnish either on his fingers b/c that rocks & I like gothy men like that. I don't like it on the toes, again, not a feet person...

I think he ROCKS b/c, he's not afraid to be who he really is & he doesn't care how people judge his looks/talents. In some strange, twisted way, I find him very sexually appealing too. Call me morbid, call me pale or not, I do & I'm not a les or a bi. His eyes are BEAUTIFUL to me.

I hope that he does come back to the East Coast of the US soon.

He's currently still touring the West w/ dates added recently in Seattle & Arizona.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....

a)not a feet person, either
b) i think he's sexy too and im not a les/bi either, though you wouldn't know it from how badly i need nugz
c)tell me when he comes to the east coast, would you? i d love to see him (im in maryland)

hey, I was only 19, give me a break! haha :p

no...never....if you said '15', then may be!

you never saw a movie just to be with someone? Shit, the movies I've had to see...ugh... even while married LOLOL

sorry i was on the understanding that NUgzzy went to the cinema & got a ticket & sat next to the said person, without, sort of organizing the "date" with the person before hand! Like a stalker:p

no...never....if you said '15', then may be!

sorry i was on the understanding that NUgzzy went to the cinema & got a ticket & sat next to the said person, without, sort of organizing the "date" with the person before hand! Like a stalker:p

ooooooooh ok that makes a bit more sense then!

so....what's this about you being married and then going to the cinema with other people:eek:

nope, see you interpret things so differently :) Im saying that i still see movies just to be w/my husband even though i have no interest in seeing the movie (example spiderman 3 what crap)

Back
Top Bottom