Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I like him ok!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I do not laugh at his jokes.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • He is the UK version of Jeff Foxworthy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe it is because I am american, but I like him. He takes a nice new spin on things. I'd never seen him til i was in NYC one late night watching TV in the hotel room and "Dress to Kill" came on and it was so funny I made that shit hotel coffee so i could watch the whole thing till 4AM. Maybe it was the time or the accent or the makeup but by God that Jelly Dodgers (sp??) thing w/ the airplane was pretty freaking funny.
Yes, he makes me laugh a lot. I can remember watching one of his shows on tv and I was crying with laughter. I've gone off him a bit recently though... (however, I do have a teeny crush on him.)

I used to really love him, his stand-up shows Glorious and Dress to Kill along with some of the earlier stuff were great, but he hasn't actually been funny for about 10 years. Circle and Sexie weren't funny at all, and his acting, the less said about that the better :(

So I will go for yes, if I just think of him as the cool guy from the mid 90's

he looks better in drag than me! :mad: so even though i hate him, he is funny... i heard that he doesnt have a 'script' for his shows?

no...never....if you said '15', then may be!

sorry i was on the understanding that NUgzzy went to the cinema & got a ticket & sat next to the said person, without, sort of organizing the "date" with the person before hand! Like a stalker:p

ewww no, thats weird, i'm not THAT strange! hahaha :p

Where's the option for...

Who the f*** is he?

Back
Top Bottom