Let's Have Some Jokes

I am pretty crap at making jokes but my dad came up with one, which he probably stole from somewhere but ah well.

First Man: "So, Liverpool Airport Has Been Closed Due To These Terrorist Threats"

Second Man "Really?, Why Liverpool"

First Man: "There Was A Sighting Of A Suspicious Vehicle Outside"

Second Man: "Are You Serious?"

First Man: "Yeh, It Was In Liverpool Yet It Was Fully Taxed And Licensed With Its Stereo Still In Place"

To quote Moz "No more, no more jokes from me"

A farmer in devon has successfully grown a field of dildo's. Unfortunately
he's having trouble with squatters!!

Man goes to the doc and says" I have a problem.After i masturbate i start
to sing 'You,'ll never walk alone'."
The Doc says "dont worry, lots of wan kers sing that.

Wife: Why don't you say those 3 little words you never say?
Husband: OK - YOUR TOO FAT!

In the year 2006, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in the United States, and said, "Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save 2 of every living thing along with a few good humans."

He gave Noah the blueprints, saying, "You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights."

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark. "Noah!" He roared, "I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark?"

"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed. I needed a building permit. I've been arguing with the inspector about the need for a sprinkler system. My neighbors claim that I've violated the neighborhood zoning laws by building the Ark in my yard and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the Development Appeal Board for a decision. Then the Department of Transportation demanded a bond be posted for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear nothing of it.

Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the spotted owl. I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!

When I started gathering the animals, an animal rights group sued me. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodation was too restrictive, and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space.

Then the EPA ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on your proposed flood.

I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I'm supposed to hire for my building crew. Immigration and Naturalization is checking the green-card status of most of the people who want to work. The trades unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only Union workers with Ark-building experience.

To make matters worse, the IRS seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species.

So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this Ark."

Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow stretched across the sky. Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"

"No," said the Lord "The government beat me to it."

Don't panic but I am in hospital. I poisoned myself. Ate what I thought was
an onion but it was a daffodil bulb.
Doctor says I will be out in the Spring.

A woman sitting at a roadhouse in Top Springs,
Northern Territory suddenly began to cough while
eating a giant outback steak.

After a few seconds it became apparent that she was in
real distress and two jackaroos at the next table
turned to look at her.

"Can ya swalla?" asked one of the jackaroos. The woman
signaled 'No', desperately shaking her head. "Can ya
breathe?" asked the other

The woman, beginning to turn a bit blue, shook her
head 'No.' with that, the first jackaroo walked over
to her, lifted up the back of her skirt, yanked down
her panties, and slowly ran his tongue Up and Down the
woman's butt crack.

This shocked the woman into such a violent spasm that
the obstruction flew out of her mouth and she began to
breathe again.

The jackaroo slowly walked back over to his table and
proudly took another drink of his VB.

His partner said in admiration, "Ya know, I'd heard of
that there Hind Lick Maneuver, but I ain't never seen
nobody do it."

A baby seal walks into a club.

:eek: shock horror gasp.........

(btw, love your new pic on Myspace.;) Yummy!)

Tee-hee, I love that joke, people give me that reaction. :D

I rather like that pic too!;)

2 Tourist driving thro Wales .At Llanlyfryddawellehynafolybaacudprindanfygogog they stop for lunch and one tourist asked the waitress "Before we order could you please settle an arguement for us ?Would you please pronounce where we are ....very slowly" The blonde waitressl leaned over and said "Burr-gurr-kinng

The Pope and Hillary Rodham Clinton are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.

Hilary and His Holiness, however, have seen it all before, so to make it a little more interesting, the senator says to the Pope, "Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every Democrat in the crowd go wild?"

He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from every democrat in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering subsides.

The Pope, not wanting to be out done by such a level of arrogance, considers what he could do. "That was impressive. But did you know that with just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY person in the crowd go crazy with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice."

The senator seriously doubts this, and says so. "One little wave of your hand and all people will rejoice forever? Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.

Back
Top Bottom