Does Morrissey have pets?

That reminds me of the scene in an early episode of Frasier where Niles puts pate behind his ears to attract Daphne's dog. It worked on the show, so I guess it could work with this dog, which may or may not belong to the Man Himself...somebody please go try it on the next tour! :D

Coiff.

Allright, I will! I shall stick my hand in some pate, entice the dog into biting me, therefore martyring myself.

I am sure on The Importance Of Being Morrissey there is a clip of him walking a big dog. He was really quite cute :)

That dog is adorable, a husky I think, he he :)

Yeah, he does have cats, he once said that he tries to feed his cat food without meat, but it got used to eat and that´s all it eats, poor Moz having to feed meat to his cat. :(

That dog is adorable, a husky I think, he he :)

Yeah, he does have cats, he once said that he tries to feed his cat food without meat, but it got used to eat and that´s all it eats, poor Moz having to feed meat to his cat. :(

it's such a tricky thing with pets and making them vegetarian. cats are carnivores...i feel bad making them go against their body's anatomy (just as humans who eat meat are going against their anatomy!)...but at the same time...the slaughterhouses represent everything but the intended, natural foodchain so...it's a double edged sword.

482237574_l.jpg

morrissey walking the dog, dont think its his though seems to be looking for something else

Scenario: Moz dropped his keys on a walk in the darkness. Alone. He borrowed the dog to help him sniff them out. The dog isn't having any of that, he's looking back at his owner, going, "Uh... do I really have to go with this guy? He looks a little scary to me. He looks a bit vampiry right now and he's humming a strange little tune."

I would help him find his keys. But I would take a flashlight, not a dog. Moz can go all hummy and vampiry on me, I don't mind.

Or is that beneath the Peta people- no offense at all but "pet" denotes a certain subservient position in a household.... I have companions as I like to think of them, who make me do all kinds of bending over backwards for their whiny ways (a certain dachshund) in particular...

Julia is his pet. Isn't it obvious? :rolleyes:

have you noticed the animal he gets his pictures taken with depend on the image he is trying to portray at the time

for example ...

the smiths interviews , cats lots or the the same cat (soft cute cuddly but can spit and scratch)

round about the vaxhall time , whippet (traditional english dog , manly northen)

at the time of the court case , 15 pitbulls ( evil and once they bite they dont let go)

Back
Top Bottom