I was looking for a job and then I found a job

D

Dave

so this woman I worked for last year, I decided to work for her again, just because it's steady money, I only work friday, saturday, and sunday, and it pays my rent. I've been trying to be totally self employed, but the truth is I am a little too lazy and once I have my bills paid I don't want to work. I know, that is bad. I am a bad person. Anywayz, I am going to work today. It's pretty much easy money. I could probably make more money on ebay today than I will there, but I also might argue with SNS22 all day long and make no money.

will you miss me?

I'm out the door, now. bye

so this woman I worked for last year, I decided to work for her again, just because it's steady money, I only work friday, saturday, and sunday, and it pays my rent. I've been trying to be totally self employed, but the truth is I am a little too lazy and once I have my bills paid I don't want to work. I know, that is bad. I am a bad person. Anywayz, I am going to work today. It's pretty much easy money. I could probably make more money on ebay today than I will there, but I also might argue with SNS22 all day long and make no money.

will you miss me?

I will pay you Dave

will you miss me?

Bye Dave. :(

will you miss me?

Congrats Dave :)

Back
Top Bottom