Oh no!!! 10,000 posts, what am I gonna do??

Well?

• Retire at 9,999 posts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete a lot of your posts and start over again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh Kui, you make it sound like death :p

Well you have 90 posts left until that last dreadful moment....
What do you propose to do with them?

Do NOT lock yourself in a post! I'll be very upset with you! I said just ignore it...I do!

I don't have the skills to lock myself in a post. :p I either keep making lots of new posts or I don't post at all, I can't do that much editing and quoting. :o

Well you have 90 posts left until that last dreadful moment....
What do you propose to do with them?

Spend that time figuring out what to do of course! :p Let's see, I could also:
Let someone else reach 10,000 first then reach it (hatfull being the only candidate)
Wait for Moz's next release to come out (new album, Greatest Hits, Hollywood Bowl DVD, anything)
Wait for Strange Fear to return
Wait for Houdini's polls to end

cpome on then get them all out here and reach 10,000 in your own thread I'll help you. Peanut butter and jelly or tunafish?

Spend that time figuring out what to do of course! Let's see, I could also:
Let someone else reach 10,000 first then reach it (hatfull being the only candidate)
Wait for Moz's next release to come out (new album, Greatest Hits, Hollywood Bowl DVD, anything)
Wait for Strange Fear to return
Wait for Houdini's polls to end

in answer to these
1. yes, Hatfull is not as melodramatic as you and would not panic at the prospect of being the first member to 10,000 :p
2. maybe..
3. that's quite sweet, but you don't know if she intends to return :(
4. I sincerely doubt that's going to happen, no matter how hard you hope :p

PB&J....I'll take one!! With a glass of milk please....:D And do you have crunchy and creamy PB?? I'd like to alternate as getting to 10,000 is going to take quite a while! And Strawberry and grape jam will do..:D

oooh, now that im out of braces i can have crunch PB again! I like to alternate as well. and i prefer jams to jellies, though sometimes i like a really citrusy spread like that infernal lemon curd the UKers have... i was thrillleeeed when my grocery store got some in! Its called lemon curd right? DELICIOUS! On toast though not peanut butter.

in answer to these
1. yes, Hatfull is not as melodramatic as you and would not panic at the prospect of being the first member to 10,000
2. maybe..
3. that's quite sweet, but you don't know if she intends to return
4. I sincerely doubt that's going to happen, no matter how hard you hope

1: *cries* Wait, that was pretty melodramatic of me! :eek:
2: That's How People Grow Up featuring Kristeen Young b/w All You Need is Me and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris, I think it will happen, and happen soon
3: She was having computer troubles and now I think she is on vacation, I think she said she might return in mid-August.
4: I hope it never ends, it was half my idea in the first place! :eek:

Why wouldn't she intend to return??

Don't worry, she'll be back. ;)

Sorry for the false start, now I am supposed to go, so, goodbye! :D

I don't have the skills to lock myself in a post. :p I either keep making lots of new posts or I don't post at all, I can't do that much editing and quoting. :o

in answer to these
1. yes, Hatfull is not as melodramatic as you and would not panic at the prospect of being the first member to 10,000 :p

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of you, I was hoping nobody had noticed! I blame hubby...

you know robby got there first, so do not worry about it, you will be 2nd. :p

Back
Top Bottom