To David T.

M

Mimi

Hi David,
I can vividly picture you fiddling with bits and bytes all weekend and I just wanted to wish you a good time and big success. I hope all changes are for the better but then I'm sure they will be.

If I may mention a little request, please bring back the delete option for the messages - I find that I have a tendency to write things that I feel sorry for five minutes later these days. I guess I've been spending too much time around Greasetea. =) I'm sure the same goes for others sometimes. It's not essential but it's good to have it there.

The Ignore button for the chat room was a good idea by the way - could you think up the same for the guest book? You know why.....

Well enjoy!

See you then

Mimi

Re: To David T too

I second that.

David, if you ever would be having a holiday, and travelling, do let me know. You'll be welcome. And I'd be glad to help.

Thanks a bunch, for all, present, past and future.

Hi David,

I request that you make your site less sleepy. I have this bad habit of falling asleep at dinner tables after i eat chinese food where they serve "penie colodas" and mozzarella sticks.

I also think that you should bring back the fry button, so when you read something horrible or stupid, you can hit "fry" and that person will recieve an electrical shock.

I also request an Ignore Mimi option because I am tired of her gallows humor which is infecting my system and my morals.

I also request that you tell Morrissey to stop e-mailing me. he's weird and just because I like his music, doesn't mean I want to know the guy. Moz STOP E-MAILING ME AND CALLING ME ON THE PHONE LEAVING WEIRD MESSAGES.

think-Q

yeah, what's up with this? why are we allowed to ignore people in chat, but were taken away our god given right to censore ourselves?

icecream and cocaine
how sweet this world can be
I wish I were a big Giraffe
chewing upon the tree

this feel like heaven
time to count up all my sins

--orange mothers

> Hi David,
> I can vividly picture you fiddling with bits and bytes all
> weekend and I just wanted to wish you a good time and big
> success. I hope all changes are for the better but then I'm sure
> they will be.

> If I may mention a little request, please bring back the delete
> option for the messages - I find that I have a tendency to write
> things that I feel sorry for five minutes later these days. I
> guess I've been spending too much time around Greasetea. =) I'm
> sure the same goes for others sometimes. It's not essential but
> it's good to have it there.

> The Ignore button for the chat room was a good idea by the way -
> could you think up the same for the guest book? You know
> why.....

> Well enjoy!

> See you then

> Mimi

> I also request an Ignore Mimi option because I am tired of her
> gallows humor which is infecting my system and my morals.

And I demand for you to stop trying to make friends with me so desperately. And complimenting me on my evilness and all my bad habits won't help at all. If I'd known you'd be so clingy I never would have given you that Rammstein cd.

Did I send you those pictures of ugly people in Vegas by the way? I can't remember....

> Did I send you those pictures of ugly people in Vegas by the
> way? I can't remember....

Yes, you sent me your picture.

By the way, do you think you could stop trying to sleep on the chairs in the bar? Your legs are getting in the way of people trying to walk by.

Also, are you still dating the midget that looked like Boz? he was cool, particularly when he started singing those funny Chinese rock songs that you liked so much in Chinesetown.

I saw your good twin trying to go to the bathroom on that big gold Bhudda. I was disgusted.

Re: To Grease T.

> Yes, you sent me your picture.

Oh good.

> By the way, do you think you could stop trying to sleep on the
> chairs in the bar? Your legs are getting in the way of people
> trying to walk by.

I'll refrain from doing that next time and go straight to the floor instead, it'll be much more comfortable anyway. God I can't wait to embarrass you again next year.

> Also, are you still dating the midget that looked like Boz? he
> was cool, particularly when he started singing those funny
> Chinese rock songs that you liked so much in Chinesetown.

No, I'm dating Boz now. And he sings nicely too.

> I saw your good twin trying to go to the bathroom on that big
> gold Bhudda. I was disgusted.

No you weren't.... you made her do that so you could take a picture. I couldn't speak to her since because she's still in prison.

Back
Top Bottom