Now my heart is full.......

H

Hibernianbilly

I was just reading some posts and one mentions that Mimi is German. That pleases me no end.

> I was just reading some posts and one mentions that Mimi is
> German. That pleases me no end.

Eh?

> I was just reading some posts and one mentions that Mimi is
> German. That pleases me no end.

Hmm.....I consider this a potentially racist statement - if it's not you better explain it quickly.

Consider it what you like. The irony and sheer audacity of a German crying racism beggars belief.

> Consider it what you like. The irony and sheer audacity of a
> German crying racism beggars belief.

That AGAIN was racist....you don't get it at all do you? My country's past has f.uck all to do with me as a person - but why do I even bother trying to explain that to you???

Racism, is to hate a race of people on the grounds of their race. I think you will find that Germans are hated for their near apocalyptic contribution to history, nothing to do with race Mimi, so stop trying to play the race card. Germany did well from reconstruction, you have a thriving economy, whilst the rest of us strugle. Some people would say that Germany has done very well out of our good grace. Some people would say that germany deserves F,uck all. I will only say that I personally fel that Germany has had a very, very easy ride.

> That AGAIN was racist....you don't get it at all do you? My
> country's past has f.uck all to do with me as a person - but why
> do I even bother trying to explain that to you???

But the same could be said for scotland!!

> Racism, is to hate a race of people on the grounds of their
> race. I think you will find that Germans are hated for their
> near apocalyptic contribution to history, nothing to do with
> race Mimi, so stop trying to play the race card. Germany did
> well from reconstruction, you have a thriving economy, whilst
> the rest of us strugle. Some people would say that Germany has
> done very well out of our good grace. Some people would say that
> germany deserves F,uck all. I will only say that I personally
> fel that Germany has had a very, very easy ride.

Hmmm...Ok Punchdrunk, whatever you think. I don't believe that you are that stupid, then again someone said you are a brummy. 'Oim richer than yow'.

> But the same could be said for scotland!!

> Racism, is to hate a race of people on the grounds of their
> race. I think you will find that Germans are hated for their
> near apocalyptic contribution to history, nothing to do with
> race Mimi, so stop trying to play the race card. Germany did
> well from reconstruction, you have a thriving economy, whilst
> the rest of us strugle. Some people would say that Germany has
> done very well out of our good grace. Some people would say that
> germany deserves F,uck all. I will only say that I personally
> fel that Germany has had a very, very easy ride.

But the point is Billy, it still has F.uck all to do with me as a person!! How many times do I have to repeat that?? I, me, Mimi, contributed nothing to history and I don't see you, Billy, "struggling" because of what I did.

I'm dearly sorry I made you cry yourself to sleep the other night when I made evil fun of your silly top three lists. I'M devastated that you hate me now and are out for bloody revenge. The only thing you know about me is that I'm female and that I'm german. Putting down females would have half the board on your back so you go for the obvious. You played the race card first silly boy.

Besides, adding to your well educated understanding of racism - racism isn't a german invention, and it isn't a german problem. It's a global problem and don't tell me it doesn't exist where you live. And the exact definition would not be hating someone for their race, but hating someone because of prejudice which is something you're probably good at I think.

> Hmmm...Ok Punchdrunk, whatever you think. I don't believe that
> you are that stupid, then again someone said you are a brummy.
> 'Oim richer than yow'.

See - you're doing it again...! You're ridiculous....

> See - you're doing it again...! You're ridiculous.... No Mimi, you're ridiculous, Punchdrunk is taking a shot at me and I am reciprocating. Thats banter, whether it's about football or about regionality, you don't understand the English/Scottish banter so shut up.

Mimi, please don't blame me, I was only following orders.

Pot and kettle!!!

> Hmmm...Ok Punchdrunk, whatever you think. I don't believe that
> you are that stupid, then again someone said you are a brummy.
> 'Oim richer than yow'.

People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones young man.And yes you are right i am richer than you and better looking.

God i could have a field day taking the piss out of you!!!

Do everyone a favour and get back on the H you scag head @#!!!bag!!

> Mimi, please don't blame me, I was only following orders.

Re: Pot and kettle!!!

Thats funny because someone on the board said you were a 'lanky streak of piss'. Still, beauty is in the eye of the beholder they tell me. Thanks for calling me 'young', by the way.

> People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones young
> man.And yes you are right i am richer than you and better
> looking.

> God i could have a field day taking the piss out of you!!!

Oh dear, we are annoyed aren't we ?

> Do everyone a favour and get back on the H you scag head @#!!!
> bag!!

Hibs boys!!

No not really i was just stirring up @#!!! and i think you know i am messing around.

I bear you no malice and just could not help but stick up for the mimster as she is one of the decent people on the board and you were a little unfair.

Do you go to many HIBS games?????

> Oh dear, we are annoyed aren't we ?

Re: Hibs boys!!

I am working in London now, so no. But I have been a season ticket holder most of my days. No, I didn't think you were being serious.

> Mimi, please don't blame me, I was only following orders.

No actually Captain, you were only making a complete fool of yourself. Your arguments lack any sort of substance, ground or infact logic. C'mon I know you can do better than that.... hey, how about having a go at someone who's Italian? After all, their ancestors once had half the world as slaves during the Roman Empire. Or how about someone who's Norwegian? The Vikings were mighty evil people you know.

Or what you could do instead though is try to stretch your horizon a bit beyond what you read in The Sun every day. Or maybe cultivate your manners and charms a bit.

I'll leave the last word up to you to throw some more sand at me. This discussion is very tiring.

Re: Hibs boys!!

I dont really take an interest in scottish football to be fair but i do keep a look out for HIBS results and have been to the ground.

I am a big Aston Villa fan and travel to most home and away games but i am getting well pissed off at the moment with the way MR H.D ELLIS is making our club a laughing stock of the transfer market.

We are a club where one mans lack of ambition last season made ten thousand people stay away from villa park.The board are a disgrace and i can see loads of @#!!! buys and more @#!!!e next season.

Hibs had a quite a good season.Villa's only highlight was watching THE LULU'S lose two pens competions and relegating coventry (which is not a derby game) to div 1.

> I am working in London now, so no. But I have been a season
> ticket holder most of my days. No, I didn't think you were being
> serious.

Back
Top Bottom