boca raton show and rain

Velouria

There's a definite chance that it might rain on Saturday and when it rains, it pours.Why in the world would anyone choose to play at an outdoor venue at this time of year?

good question. why didnt he play in an indoors venue! at least after 20 minutes the rain will be over. you know how it is in FL... 20 minutes of bucketloads of water and then the suns back out :) usually around 4 pm!

There are plenty of great venues he could have chosen in south florida but the amphitheater was a poor choice.

Oh,and not to mention the life threatning thunderstorms that usually come with the rain.

there's an ampitheater in tampa that would have been a far worse choice. the acoustics are rotten i feel bad for people on the lawn.

or jannus landing, which is ok but not spectacular.

even indoors like the ice palace AKA 'st pete times forum' is a bad choice because of the structure being uncovered steel, so the sound just reverberates so badly that the singer is three beats ahead of the music you hear.

Well look at it this way - the British Isles have had nothing but rain and wind (not to mention floods) for the past 4 or 5 weeks - so if it rains it'll be more like the genuine Mancunian summer 2007 experience ;)

Sure. But the rain here isn't like English rain, it's like crazy monsoon flooding in the streets of Calcutta rain with lots of lightening. I'm seriously considering not going because I already saw him this year.

Sure. But the rain here isn't like English rain, it's like crazy monsoon flooding in the streets of Calcutta rain with lots of lightening. I'm seriously considering not going because I already saw him this year.

i'd chance it. its horrible rain but it never lasts long unless its a hurricane.

Back
Top Bottom