Philly..little help

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4260

Who's going to Philly? I need help with buying tickets.
What the hell does Section O/A/C mean?

Shit..those are good seats then. I'm not even going to bother to log back on to ticketmaste to see if they are still available. I want to go, but I have no one to go with on that date. Monday is a real bad day to get someone on short notice.
If there are any people out there that want to go to Philly, check ticketmaster.com before you check out the Mann center site itself.
Mann center was giving me Ochestra C (whatever that is) and ticketmaster was giving me almost front and center (Ochestra A).

I wish I had held out on the tickets..I am left orchestra first row but allll the way on the left side. I am hoping this show will be like the Tower 10/04 where everyone rushed to the stage when the lights went out.

Shit..those are good seats then. I'm not even going to bother to log back on to ticketmaste to see if they are still available. I want to go, but I have no one to go with on that date. Monday is a real bad day to get someone on short notice.
If there are any people out there that want to go to Philly, check ticketmaster.com before you check out the Mann center site itself.
Mann center was giving me Ochestra C (whatever that is) and ticketmaster was giving me almost front and center (Ochestra A).

I'll be there. Im in Orchestra A as well, 5 rows back from the pit, all the way to the right, if youre facing the stage (i believe.) will you be by yourself? i dont know if our seats our close to one another but we can meet up beforehand or after if you want. :)

Philadelphia is quite the interesting city....

They haven't won a Baseball title since 1980

Basketball since 1983

Hockey since 75

And never won a superbowl

In general their sports team suck....There city ranks up their with Pittsburgh...and...

Oh, This was about help GETTING to Phily...

My mistake

Philadelphia is quite the interesting city....

They haven't won a Baseball title since 1980

Basketball since 1983

Hockey since 75

And never won a superbowl

In general their sports team suck....There city ranks up their with Pittsburgh...and...

Oh, This was about help GETTING to Phily...

My mistake

who the f*** cares about our sports teams? We got the f***in Rocky Statue. no one else has that.

who the f*** cares about our sports teams? We got the f***in Rocky Statue. no one else has that.

Blabboa?

Yo SNS22.....what do you have against Philly?

what's the parking situation like at the Mann? is there street parking in a safe area? i really don't want to have to spend 10 bucks to park.

Back
Top Bottom