Smyths in Bradford

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Holy moly, that's one hell of a hangover.

Great night, the band were amazing, and top-notch splendid chaps to boot. A full room by the end, and a bit of a late finish, but a great time was had by all. I apologise to anyone I bumped into while bopping around. Good to see Mike, Sarah, Pete - in fact everyone. Already looking forward to Islington.

Peter

Last edited:
Boohoo, wish I coulda been there! Pleased to hear they woz reight good again. I think they're my new fave band. :p

See ya in Islington! :cool:

I had a really great night, the band are fantastic and I would urge everyone to see them if they possibly can. Everyone was dancing and singing and having a whale of a time.
I was pretty drunk and can remember being in the taxi on the way home but have no recollection of getting in or indeed out of it.
Bit of a hangover but I've had worse.
It was lovely to meet everyone too.

Good Morning....oh! Good afternoon, then.

I'm too old for this - we must have been drinking as though they were giving it away.

Had a great nite, but can't recall leaving the venue or going home - apols if I didn't say goodnight to anyone; I was a little bit worse for wear, and paid the price for it earlier today!

On to the next local shindig, then - Aly Panic's do in Leeds at the end of this month, is it?

See you there, hopefully...

Good Morning....oh! Good afternoon, then.

I'm too old for this - we must have been drinking as though they were giving it away.

Had a great nite, but can't recall leaving the venue or going home - apols if I didn't say goodnight to anyone; I was a little bit worse for wear, and paid the price for it earlier today!

On to the next local shindig, then - Aly Panic's do in Leeds at the end of this month, is it?

See you there, hopefully...

I was designated driver the other night in Leeds but I was still rough the next morning! - must have had a bad pint of pop.

Looking forward to "Reel Around The Fenton", it's the first time since doing the night at the 1in12 Club where I've had a venue backing the night, well done everyone at The Fenton. Should be a good un just need plenty there too keep the bar sweet.

Back
Top Bottom