About this Pearl harbor making people "hate the Japs" is ludicrous! Hate the Japs, brits, germans?!

• Thread starter Greasetea Season3 (Bonzer guest vocals)
  • Start date
G

Greasetea Season3 (Bonzer guest vocals)

What the hellie licker? I consider that standpoint of the $hitty Pearl Harbor to be shallow, uneducated and more of a racist attitude than what Ben Affleck and Kate "brit-whore Utd." Beckengsdalewithwoth could ever potray on screen.

Did anyone scream and hate the Germans when Schindler's List came out or Jacob the Liar (starring Mork from Ork) or even Hogan's Heroes (by the way, that is the most accurate potrayal of WW2 in my opinion, I love Hogan's Heroes)?

Funny I don't remember anyone shouting at Spielberg (although can't say the same for Lost World) about "this movie will make us hate the Germans."

No I hate them enough for getting all the goody Rammstein stuff before I do.

Did anyone say we'll hate the English when "The Patriot" or "Braveheart" came out? By the way, does Mel Gibson hate the English? I mean the main baddie was a crumpet muncher in quite a few of his flicks.

Look facts are facts:
1. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.
2. It's a fuk'n movie.
3. Ben Affleck is still a dolt for turning down the role of Robin.
4. Nothing beats an orgasm when you are sad.
5. If we hate Japanese because of a movie, this country, jack valenti and the rest of the MPAA are in big $hit trouble.

By the way, I just saw Crocodile Dundee 3 and I hate the Aussies. Oi Oi Oi? Go hang yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom