Does Moz Celebrate Our 4th Of July??

D Licious

Banned
Today's our Independence Day here in the U.S.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!
I've been wondering, will Mozzy celebrate tonight with us, since he claims to love America and he happens to be here with the day off, pretty much free until Saturday. ??

What do you all think?

independencedayln7.gif

who cares..... all people think about is lower taxes, then celibrat by eating at BBq's and shooting fireworks. If anything its good for a day off. And I dont think that really bothers him..I presume

I doubt it. I love America too but Im in Ireland and have to go to work today and tomorrow. No time for celebrating.

Im sure hes the same. He'll work all day today and then up bright and early tomorrow........

Yeah right........

You mean other countries don't celebrate our Independence day?

Shock horror.........

Although my mate Joe works in the American Embassy in Dublin and he got the day off.

Git...............

I barely celebrate it and I'm american! glad to have the day off, although its kind of irritating to be on a wednesday. I still have to work tomorrow! Boo!

Uh, you mean will he see some fireworks tonight? Possibly. It would be hard not to.

I'm not one for "celebrating" the 4th. I don't bake a cake or anything. We usually end up at a picnic or cookout but we did that last weekend. My DH has gone to the office all day to catch up, I'm taking the kids to the park later, other than that, I'm just doing my ordinary 24/7 job of keeping everyone here alive and trying not to go mad in the process.

its a day off - who doesn't like that?

Do Americans still celebrate freedom on the 4th of July?

No, but we do celebrate baseball, alcohol, and barbecue sauce. The only ones that actually celebrate freedom are country singers (who also celebrate alcohol and barbecue sauce:p).

The 4th of July is a day for parades, lawn concerts of the 1812 Overture and Sousa marches, picnics, watermelon, everybody wearing red white and blue, salutes to veterans, and a bit of sentimental waxing about the ideals on which our country was founded. And then fireworks. It's a bank holiday, most stores are open limited hours or not at all, and it is widely celebrated.

I can't comment on everyone's motives. We still have all our essential freedoms, not much has changed, despite what the media may tell you. My three year old child is on the watch list- but so is his grandfather who shares the same, very Irish, name. I figure that there is an IRA suspect somewhere who also shares it, and we all laugh it off. It's fine.

You mean other countries don't celebrate our Independence day?

Ehm, no!
Come and join us in Dublin next March 17th to see St Patrick's day being celebrated. Hangover cures must be researched beforehand!

Hope all you Stateside Moz fans have a very Happy 4th July.

We celebrate St Patrick's Day in the US. You have to wear something green on that day or you get pinched, and there are parades and green beer. It's a party. Independence Day is pretty fun too, though.

I barely celebrate it and I'm american! glad to have the day off, although its kind of irritating to be on a wednesday. I still have to work tomorrow! Boo!

Same here, I would've loved to have had the rest of this week off...not doing much today either..obviously which is why I'm home sitting in front of the computer LOL Going out to dinner later though with the family...

We celebrate St Patrick's Day in the US. You have to wear something green on that day or you get pinched, and there are parades and green beer. It's a party. Independence Day is pretty fun too, though.

and we drink green beer, and yes it comes back up green too.

I doubt Morrissey celebrates the 4th of July but as a non-American I'd just like to say I'm in favour of everyone celebrating everyone else's holidays provided you get the day off work.

Looks like I'll be taking it easy over the next two weeks or so.

5th July - St Cyril and Methodus Day (Czech Republic)
6th July - Republic Day (Malawi)

Weekend, Yeah!

9th July - Independence Day (Argentina)
10th July - Independence Day (Bahamas)
11th July - Flemish Community Day (Belguim)
12th July - National Day (Mongolia)
13th July - Revolution Day (Montenegro)

Weekend, Yeah!

16th July - Presidents Day (Botswana)
17th July - Constitution Day (South Korea)
18th July - Constitution Day (Uruguay)
19th July - Revolution Day (Nicaragua)
20th July - Independence Day (Colombia)

Weekend, Yeah!

oh, and everyone remember THE 24TH IS BATTLE OF CARABOBO DAY (VENEZUELA)

Last edited:
I doubt Morrissey celebrates the 4th of July but as a non-American I'd just like to say I'm in favour of everyone celebrating everyone else's holidays provided you get the day off work.

Looks like I'll be taking it easy over the next two weeks or so.

5th July - St Cyril and Methodus Day (Czech Republic)
6th July - Republic Day (Malawi)

Weekend, Yeah!

9th July - Independence Day (Argentina)
10th July - Independence Day (Bahamas)
11th July - Flemish Community Day (Belguim)
12th July - National Day (Mongolia)
13th July - Revolution Day (Montenegro)

Weekend, Yeah!

16th July - Presidents Day (Botswana)
17th July - Constitution Day (South Korea)
18th July - Constitution Day (Uruguay)
19th July - Revolution Day (Nicaragua)
20th July - Independence Day (Colombia)

Weekend, Yeah!

oh, and everyone remember THE 24TH IS BATTLE OF CARABOBO DAY (VENEZUELA)

:D hehe

Why would Morrissey celebrate the independence of a country thats system of goverment is based apon greed. Thats all capitalism is greed, money and compitition. We have an Idiot for a president that can not even make a speech without messing it up. Morrissey hates president bush.
I don't celebrate it. I am quite ashamed to say that I am American. :mad:

Why would Morrissey celebrate the independence of a country thats system of goverment is based apon greed. Thats all capitalism is greed, money and compitition. We have an Idiot for a president that can not even make a speech without messing it up. Morrissey hates president bush.
I don't celebrate it. I am quite ashamed to say that I am American. :mad:

I'm so sorry to hear that :rolleyes:........ I'm an American too and I disagree 100% with most of what Bush does, I have no respect for him......But I still love my country.

I think you should read this......

treason1.jpg

PS: Most governments (including those in Europe) are centered around greed, not just here, so stop whining about America..... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom