And my love life takes yet another bizarre and awful turn

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
Some of you know that i've been in love with this girl for awhile now. She just got a cell phone and we've been texting nonstop for the last few days. Despite claiming to be single, I texted her good nite 15 minutes ago, and a little later I got one from a strange # i'd never seen before saying "good night." I asked who it was and they said, "stop leaving cutesy messages on my gf fone."

Shaken, I responded by apologizing and that I didn't know and he, likely drunk or something, said "when you tried kisSing her or when you didn't leave her alone." I'm still trying to make sense of that statement.

And here I sit, completely heartbroken, humiliated, embarassed, and shaking. :( Can someone make me feel better?

Please? I really need some help!

I don't know what I can do for you, but I'm here. :o I've never had a scenario that similar to that one happen, but I can imagine how you are feeling from firsthand experience with other things in the general subject.

Try not to worry about it, Warry. Can you text the girl and ask her WTF? You haven't done anything wrong. This person may be pulling a prank on you. Or, it's the girl that's been leading you on, in which case it's still not your fault, and the guy is talking nonsense.

Maybe the guy's a bratty little brother?

I don't know what I can do for you, but I'm here. :o I've never had a scenario that similar to that one happen, but I can imagine how you are feeling from firsthand experience with other things in the general subject.

Thanks Kipe, you're a true friend. I'll be sending Miss Kristyn an angry text tomorrow! :o Every time I hope that life will throw me a batting practice fastball it throws a sharp breaking curve.

EDIT: check my MySpace, It now reflects my feelings on most things.

Try not to worry about it, Warry. Can you text the girl and ask her WTF? You haven't done anything wrong. This person may be pulling a prank on you. Or, it's the girl that's been leading you on, in which case it's still not your fault, and the guy is talking nonsense.

Maybe the guy's a bratty little brother?

Thanks Alcohol :)o). As much as I'd like to think that that is the case I don't think that it is.

GOD i'm depressed...:o I haven't cried in ages but I'm about to....

I cried not once but twice because of that post you made about the note she left on your windshield. :o First when I read it, then a few days later when I was thinking about "love" and such :o :p, and I cried. Yep, I'm man enough to admit I am a woman.

But if you cry now, it's actually almost a good thing. :o It shows you aren't denying your feelings, you're letting them take their natural course so there's no other issues going to arise from this. And tears contain antidepressants and tranquilizers, you can physically feel better after crying. A couple weeks ago I forced myself to cry to feel better, and it worked.

Thanks Kipe, you're a true friend. I'll be sending Miss Kristyn an angry text tomorrow! :o Every time I hope that life will throw me a batting practice fastball it throws a sharp breaking curve.

EDIT: check my MySpace, It now reflects my feelings on most things.

Awww. :o I'm logging into MySpace right now. :)

You know, my PM box has some room in it, if there's anything you want to say that you don't feel comfortable posting on the public forum. :o

Don't get sad, get mad! Text the guy and tell him how lousy his gf is in bed, or how lousy she says HE is in bed.

If she led you on, at least get her in trouble . . . :p

(If that doesn't work, listen to Morrissey. Now might be a good time for How Soon is Now. Got me through a lot of bad times.)

(EDIT: Kuiper's advice is better.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I cried not once but twice because of that post you made about the note she left on your windshield. :o First when I read it, then a few days later when I was thinking about "love" and such :o :p, and I cried. Yep, I'm man enough to admit I am a woman.

But if you cry now, it's actually almost a good thing. :o It shows you aren't denying your feelings, you're letting them take their natural course so there's no other issues going to arise from this. And tears contain antidepressants and tranquilizers, you can physically feel better after crying. A couple weeks ago I forced myself to cry to feel better, and it worked.

Hell, it didn't even make ME cry! I guess what upsets me so much is how i've done this to myself. I couldn't even let these feelings die when they weren't reciprocated. I just HAD to force them thru and I'm paying a horrible price for them now.

Don't get sad, get mad! Text the guy and tell him how lousy his gf is in bed, or how lousy she says HE is in bed.

If she led you on, at least get her in trouble . . . :p

(If that doesn't work, listen to Morrissey. Now might be a good time for How Soon is Now. Got me through a lot of bad times.)

I still love this person. I don't want to get her into trouble.

Incidentally I'm listening to Seasick Yet Still Docked right now. Somehow the line "my love is as sharp as a needle in your eye/you must be such a fool to pass me by" fits the bill.

Hell, it didn't even make ME cry! I guess what upsets me so much is how i've done this to myself. I couldn't even let these feelings die when they weren't reciprocated. I just HAD to force them thru and I'm paying a horrible price for them now.

Well, you have to look at your options here. Not what you can do now, but what you could have done knowing what you now know. You had these feelings for her, apparently they weren't reciprocated, and it seems like any outcome without reciprocation is going to lead to feeling pretty damn awful. If you just try to deny them and bury them deep and forget about them, you'll feel bad. If you "keep trying", if you will, like entertaining the thought she might go out with you, accepting and dwelling on your feelings...and something like this happens, you'll feel bad. Which one feels worse? I can't say, I don't think even you could say because there is only ever one outcome to things. People can talk forever on alternate realities and how things could have gone differently, but you only know this one way things turn out. But it doesn't really matter which one feels a little bit worse or a little bit better, you still were in love with this girl. One option is to feel bad and not do anything about her, the other option is to feel bad for trying. When every results seems bleak and horrible, you have to go for the one with some hopeful possibility attached to it. And so forcing them through as you said, it's all there really was to do.

EDIT: yeah, I'm not making any sense, but I feel for you, Mason. :o I've never had an event like this happen, but I know how you feel, I really do.

I still love this person. I don't want to get her into trouble.

Incidentally I'm listening to Seasick Yet Still Docked right now. Somehow the line "my love is as sharp as a needle in your eye/you must be such a fool to pass me by" fits the bill.

You seem very nice, I'm sorry you've been hurt, Warry. :(

Seasick's a good choice.

If I were you mate I wouldn't be texting her, let her make the next move.
S'pose you've considered these options re the 'unknown' text?
1. It's one of her mates winding you up?
2. It's just a random wind-up from someone neither of you know, who just got lucky?
3. The supposed b/f is actually a girl & therefore your chances of anything beyond platonic are zilch?
4. She sent it from a friends phone & is letting you down gently?

Whatever the reason do not text her until after she as text'd you & if she does text do not mention the other text, see if she mentions it?

Good luck

love

Grim

2. It's just a random wind-up from someone neither of you know, who just got lucky?
3. The supposed b/f is actually a girl & therefore your chances of anything beyond platonic are zilch?

Whatever the reason do not text her until after she as text'd you & if she does text do not mention the other text, see if she mentions it?

Good luck

love

Grim

I think Grim is making sense, but what do I know.

Sorry to like butt in and stuff.....but that girl sounds like a ho. Crying or feeling bad over her is a waste of time, no ho deserves a single tear.

Chin up dude! you sound too good for her or anyone else who plays games. :cool::)

Good luck

love

Grim

An interesting take. Good advice! Thanks grim. :) I hope it's just a windup, but I don't hold my breath...

Sorry to like butt in and stuff.....but that girl sounds like a ho. Crying or feeling bad over her is a waste of time, no ho deserves a single tear.

Chin up dude! you sound too good for her or anyone else who plays games. :cool::)

No she's definately not a ho but thanks for the kind words anyway.

Feel free to butt in at any time! :D

women are manipulative and deceitful by nature. were horrid really.
shes just playing a mind game. shes probably texting you from her friends cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom