for the Star & Garter nights (smoking solution)

Not a re-hash (no pun intended) of any other thread btw.

I've read up on it & I've thought of a solution to the problem for both the SnG & the smokers, it's dead simple really I can't believe no one else came up with it!

Here you go, if all the smokers that go that wish to continue smoking indoors, then when you pay your money to get in, then go see Andy & pay him £2500 for every ciggy you are going to smoke, that way he won't be out of pocket & you can continue to smoke yourself silly!

Problem solved

love

Grim

Not to get anyone excited, but i also heard that if you got a gaming license and allocate a gaming room in the premises, this can still be designated as a smoking area. But these licenses are extortionate and this loophole may have been closed.

Not to get anyone excited, but i also heard that if you got a gaming license and allocate a gaming room in the premises, this can still be designated as a smoking area. But these licenses are extortionate and this loophole may have been closed.

there's enough unlicenced fun & games at the SnG as it is, I don't think your solution is practical tbh! ;)

love

Grim

Have you heard about that pub daahn saahth somewhere that's realised that embassies are not classed as 'on British soil' and so British laws don't apply, and so are trying to 'become' the embassy for this proper nuts little kingdom somewhere in the Caribbean (?)? Good idea, that!

And Steph says there's a pub in Lancashire somewhere that's just ignoring the ban. I'm saving up for a day trip!

That pub is in blackpool. full of gammy toothed scotsmen!!! f***in hilarious!!!

Or you could, like, stop smoking?

Actually, no, bollocks to it.

Smokin' Bollocks, that was one of the unlicenced events that Deano attended, I must point out at this juncture he took no part in it, he was just wafting the embers (in a passive way)! Pool anyone? :)

love

Grim

What she said :
"I smoke 'cos I'm hoping for an
Early death
AND I NEED TO CLING TO SOMETHING!"

You Smiths fans take everything he says so literal eh? He was just having a laugh, he doesn't actually smoke! Check his teeth, fingers & lungs!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom