knoxville tn rollcall

Bardot

Uniformed Whore
who is coming?!
where you sitting?!
where are you travelling from. . . . .

my boyfriend and i are going. sitting on row M. coming from an hour away! i can not wait. just want to let all know that have not been to a show at the Tennessee Theatre there is not a bad seat in the house. it is a beautiful venue too! very breathtaking. and very well suited for a moz show. one bad thing is... i am pretty sure security is very tight and seating is strictly enforced. the last show i went to was a stay in your seats deal. i dunno if that has changed. it has been over a year since i have been there.

and for those out of towners coming there are a lot of nice bars around the venue as it is in the heart of downtown. there is also a vegetarian/vegan place right down the road called old city java. if you want any info on anything feel free to ask me.

oh yes and i emailed the box office the other day to see if i could possibly upgrade tickets to any rows closer than where i was sitting bc i noticed that some of my friends that have bought tickets a week ago got tickets closer than mine!!! and i bought mine 20 minutes after they went on sale. the lady that emailed me back that tickets cant be exchanged for anything closer....

anyway.. i cant wait!! 9 more days, moz willing.

i'll be there with my incredibly gorgeous girlfriend and were gonna be flirting outrageously with the impossibly attractive j. gaha ... out back .. near to the dumpsters.

i'll be there with my incredibly gorgeous girlfriend and were gonna be flirting outrageously with the impossibly attractive j. gaha ... out back .. near to the dumpsters.

You two are gross!! What's with the under 70's intrest?

i want a baby. this is why. then im gonna go on springer with my baby and my baby daddy.

I'm still pondering it, depending on what kind of ticket I can get.

Just need a single for me and would LOVE something towards the front.

But I can't afford PregnantFortheLastTime's single. :(

Hmmm... it's getting close and I'd rather see it go to a friend. Why don't you PM me? We'll see what we can do.

I'll be there, 2nd row pit. I'll be hanging out with some other Solo'ers.

I'm bumping this thread!

Provided I can get some childcare going for my older girls who are privileged enough to go to a GA show in Myrtle Beach, I'm bringing my 8 year old son since this is a seated venue. We'll be buying some tix outside, more than likely, and hopefully will get a great spot.

I broke the news to my son who desperately wanted to know if he would be singing I Have Forgiven Jesus (his favorite song). His second request was Life Is a Pigsty.

I have warped kids. :)
see y'all there!

You are welcome! It will be worth it! Maybe we can get him to sing happy birthday to you- and me too, what the hell. Mine was the 30th. I'll lie and say it's the 10th too!

Thanks for having me......pleasure,privilige is mine..look forward to sunspot and tomato head......what song(s) do you want to hear most??

the queen is dead..life is a pigsty here...

Thanks for having me......pleasure,privilige is mine..look forward to sunspot and tomato head......what song(s) do you want to hear most??

the queen is dead..life is a pigsty here...
I'm really looking forward to "The Last of the Famous International Playboys."

I'm really looking forward to "The Last of the Famous International Playboys."

definitely!!!! that is the song i am looking forward to. that and girlfriend in a coma. and everyday is like sunday. my 3 favs:cool: i wish he would perform suedehead. those 4 songs in one show would be amazing. if someone is reading this who can relay a message tell him to sing SUEDEHEAD!!! :rolleyes:it's worth a try:rolleyes:

Well, we will almost certainly get Sunday... I heard Playboys in Vegas, and Suedehead he did only in Indianoplace. That was huge for me, I used to live there at the time that single was out. I had a note for him and kept waving it- hoping he would take it as he sang, "send me silly notes" but he wasn't near me just then.

It would be interesting if he really went all out and switched up the playlists for these last few.

I'm hoping for Rubber Ring. Ooh, and I want to hear Whatever Happens I Love You again- he did it in Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom