knoxville tn rollcall

aww whatever i am sure you are gorgeous! anyone who is a dedicated morrissey fan is a beautiful person. and to those who are PM-ing me asking me if i am coming with my mom. HA! i am not 16 or anything teen. i have a good close to 25 years on me. but thanks for the compliment.

anyone REALLY down for having beers before or after the show????? we should think of a place to meet up after. if anyone is interested.

I am more for a beer before. I have an early flight out of Nashville the next morning, so we (the friend I'm staying with & i think our other roomie too) have to leave town at like 5:30 am.

Row P - right center aisle
I saw Morrissey in Nashville in '92 and I can't wait to see him again.
LOLA

love to meet you all for beers.....only tell me where...we are staying nearby at the st oliver..there is a bar in the square..otherwise i only remember some trendy eatery below the theatre...message me back and lets imbibe a bit!

we will be downtown 3ish. i know that seems a little early but want to hang out in the old city. thinking about going to the tomato head to eat but found out there is an awesome sushi place down the street that has a nice list of vegetarian sushi....and i live for sushi. it is called Nama and is on South Gay Street. also will be going for drinks at The Preservation Pub which has an amazing beer list! i will be wearing a blue dress, will be wearing heels. i am tall, skinny black hair, in my mid twenties. have tattoos on my arms. look for me. i will be with a guy. hope to meet some of you!!!

-Christy

Bardot,

I am sure I will see you and Eric there. I almost shit myself when I found out the Moz was hitting up Knoxville, TN of all places. I am missing Ryan Adams in Charlottesville, VA for this ... and if any of you knew me that would be saying a lot.

Back
Top Bottom