Panic on the streets of Manchester

Werther

How Do You Do?? :)

Long time since the last time I wrote in this phorum. The reason of this post is that ThisCharmingGirl and me are travelling to Manchester next week. We are going to stay from Wednesday 4 to Monday 9 and Friday 6 we hope to know some other members of the phorum in the Smiths Party. Is anybody else going to the party?

See you soon. ;)

I will be there my friend but not until later on as i have a works doo to attend.

I will be there my friend but not until later on as i have a works doo to attend.

I am still planning on making my special guest appearance at The Morrissey Disco next week. I have no idea what this "Smiths Party" that you speak off is.

We will be very pleased to meet you ;) You will recognise us because we will be wearing two black hats :p

you'll be right at home with Deano & Liam they are a right pair of two-hats too! ;)

love

Grim
P.s. it's about time I got down but sadly not this time either, d'oh!

Not sure I'm ever going again after my last booze induced foolfest... *blush*

Tomorrow we're flying to Liverpool and then we're catching a train to Manchester.

This is Werther:

CCC.jpg

And this is me:

Fantstico17.jpg

See you at the party next Friday ;)

good at (white) lines?

love

Grim

Where's S&G's normal "it's the morrissey/smiths disco this week"
the first disco after the smoking ban, please extiguish your cigarettes at the door, smoking is only permitted outside the building (if you queue 10 hours to get back in). I hope nowt bad's happened to him..........:p

Where's S&G's normal "it's the morrissey/smiths disco this week"
the first disco after the smoking ban, please extiguish your cigarettes at the door, smoking is only permitted outside the building (if you queue 10 hours to get back in). I hope nowt bad's happened to him..........:p

I do pray the famous Manchester weather doesn't piss on your chips! Hee-hee! Best bring a brolly to be on the safe side, mind you you ain't arsed about giving everyone cancer (however passively you want to put it), so a few drops of rain on you won't dampen your filthy habit eh? :)

love

Grim

I saw you two there in your dashing top hats. Up there dancing away.:) Hope you enjoyed it.

How.do.you.do?

Yes, I enjoyed the party a lot! I fell down from the stairs but I'm alive and back to Barcelona. That Imperial whiskey killed me ajjjj :eek:

Some photos of the amazing party:

ManchesterLiverpool162.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool173.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool159.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool160.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool161.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool169.jpg

Finally, I am very sad to announce a tragic new: one of the dashing hats died when I fell down from the stairs, but I think it saved my life. The another hat feels miserable and lonely now :(

Last edited:
Amusing party, we hope to come back soon.

Saturday morning, we went to Salford and we took this photos.

ManchesterLiverpool175.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool183.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool179.jpg

We could visit the Smiths Room and we saw a photo of Deano there. :)

We went too to the beautiful Iron Bridge. In spite of the rain, we stayed there for 30 minuts approximately. It was very very epic but our magic Mary Poppins's umbrellas saved us.

ManchesterLiverpool219.jpg

ManchesterLiverpool223.jpg

We found this bumblebee-fan of the Factory Records: :D

ManchesterLiverpool235.jpg

Boddingtons Strangeways brewery?

boddintonstin.jpg

:)

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom