Morrissey fans vs. PRIVACY...

L

Laura

#1. People don't give out his address because those who have it and don't USE it disrespectfully know what the ramifications of giving it to just anyone would be in the US. I am sorry to think that anyone going to his homes in Europe would be any more polite about their visits than those in the US, but from the accounts I have heard regarding the way people carry on here as opposed to in England or Scotland I am not surprised that people think we are uncivilized as Americans go.

#2. I really know it has become cliche as far as the word privacy connected to Morrissey goes, but I am not even remotely famous, and I have NO way for people to find anything out on me. Anyone ever see the movie "Zero Effect?" I would be disgusted if someone I had entrusted with info on me left it out here for all to see. I would not do anything drastic as Morrissey probably would (Such as move to a new country), but I would be pretty pissed off that someone took advantage of me and my rights.

#3. VERY creative Brutalful. :S

#4. Those who have his address aren't acting superior by not giving it out, really. That kind of thinking is assenine. I also think that there are WAY too many who DO have it, and go to ridiculous accounts to see him in the ways outside of what we are meant to see him as. Honestly, give the man some room...

Believe me I am not saying these things to kiss anyone's a.ss. However, I will say that we would all act differently in the position that Morrissey is in, and we all must realize one thing, if nothing else: he prefers to stay as private as possible - that we ALL know. Why go asking for something that is so very private in such a public way?

Now, does anyone have any info on Ben Affleck or Dougray Scott? I never liked Affleck too much until last night when I saw Pearl Harbor. YUMMY!

Laura

Back
Top Bottom