im a morrissey fan

I'm a Morrissey fan- since this is my "first" post, i'll let this picture of my moz directory provide the proof:

desktopsnapmoz.jpg

Whatever happened to my old login name the_draize_train? i had to re-register with it- though its been a year or 2 since i logged in, i somehow thought it would still be there for me- i looked through the member list and found i was not there. When i was 28 or 9,(im now 32) i made a complete backup of the forums here, but i lost it awhile back when an old hard drive went bad- it took two days on a high speed connection ;(

I remember this post where some guy said(loosely paraphrased)
"morrissey woke up this morning. he ate breakfast. he got in his car and drove to home depot.he bought a lightbulb. he paid with a 5 dollar bill. he took his change, got in his car, closed the door, and drove away"

and some girl commented and asked why he'd forgot to specify what he'd had for breakfast or some such ;) - i'd kill to run across that post again, but i think its lost in time.

also, there used to be this really annoying c*** but for the life of me i cant remember his nickname at this point- maybe he doesnt post here anymore, some of the older posters may remember him- he always annoyed everyone around, but his handle alludes me presently.

wow- blink and eye and years pass, forgive my rantings

also, there used to be this really annoying c*** but for the life of me i cant remember his nickname at this point- maybe he doesnt post here anymore, some of the older posters may remember him- he always annoyed everyone around, but his handle alludes me presently.

"omg it's robby" ???

why are you trying to hard so prove that you used to be here? you're a morrissey fan. we get it. we believe you.

Nice to see anothe Ride fan too, just to change the subject - you seem to have a lot from them - not many people remember them these days! I have all their albums, love thier work....

Welcome back!

:)

You're a Morrissey fan?
Man, you won't find many of them in here :p

Back
Top Bottom