lack of front disco?

M

mozpistol

why doesn't moz sing "front disco" on the live version of national front disco on your arsenal?

> why doesn't moz sing "front disco" on the live version¿ of national front disco on your arsenal?

I lot of the time people are knocking the mike away from his mouth when they are on stage hugging, kissing him etc. this happens a lot on the live version of "Sister I'm a poet".

> why doesn't moz sing "front disco" on the live version¿ of national front disco on your arsenal?

I think Jason Little's right on this one...but I have noticed on at least a few live performances that he tones down the line "England for the English"...I think he was probably a little apprehensive after all of the accusations of racism. Critics seem to love pegging Morrissey as BEING what he sings about.

jason

The thing is though, outside of the Finsbury Park performance, i've never heard Morrissey say " front disco", either with my own ears or through bootlegs ( not that i listen to bootlegs with someone else ears, but you know what i mean )
I suspect there was some sort of decision made by Morrissey to omit those words, for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom