Morrissey spotted at the Cat & Fiddle again in Hollywood!

S

/SLASHY

yup he was there w/ a blonde chic and after some zealous fan walked up to ask for his autograph he and his guest left faster than a platter of meat that would be served to him.

> yup he was there w/ a blonde chic and after some zealous fan
> walked up to ask for his autograph he and his guest left faster
> than a platter of meat that would be served to him.

I had NO idea that platters of meat could walk these days- that is AMAZING meat! Although the steak I was served at a wedding the other night looked at me and almost moo'd. I think it stopped due to the fact it didn't want to rub in that the salmon had obviously been overcooked. The carrot was delish, though.

I must remember to get to that Cat & Fiddle dump. Never knew it was so important. Hmmm...is the food good, anyone know- or is everyone going there now just hoping to interrupt Morrissey in a place he used to think was a bit more private...???

Laura

Actually, the Cat & The Fiddle is a very cool place to hang out. It's a traditional English pub, but it has an incredible front patio that gives the outside a Parisian cafe feel. The food is...well...it depends on how you feel about very traditional British pub food (Bangers & Mash, etc.). But the beer selection and ambiance is truly what makes the place. It is getting to be quite a star "sighting" place, but is still one of the best places to stop and relax in L.A.

Anyone interested in a used Altima?

> Actually, the Cat & The Fiddle is a very cool place to hang
> out. It's a traditional English pub, but it has an incredible
> front patio that gives the outside a Parisian cafe feel. The
> food is...well...it depends on how you feel about very
> traditional British pub food (Bangers & Mash, etc.). But the
> beer selection and ambiance is truly what makes the place. It is
> getting to be quite a star "sighting" place, but is
> still one of the best places to stop and relax in L.A.

Good tip- do they allow you to smoke on the patio? I appreciate that info very much, but I probably would never make it there, unless someone were to take me as a guest, as I would feel like I were going there just to see people now. I am HARDLY that type of person. Though I am an avid people watcher.

I do LOVE a good beer as well...

Laura

Re: Anyone interested in a used Altima?

Yes you can smoke there.

thats why I go.

Moz goes to see me.

But I successfully evade him each time...ahhaa haah ahhhaaaa!!!

Sucker

Smoke on the patio

You CAN smoke on the patio! One of the better perks. And the place is a GREAT people watcher! It is also a good place to write or read or whatever....

Re: Smoke on the patio

> You CAN smoke on the patio! One of the better perks. And the
> place is a GREAT people watcher! It is also a good place to
> write or read or whatever....

VERY nice...maybe I will check it out some time.

Laura

at a pub?!?!?

> You CAN smoke on the patio! One of the better perks. And the
> place is a GREAT people watcher! It is also a good place to
> write or read or whatever....

Is a bar a good place to read? Would a swollenly drunken person staring intently at tiny print 6" from their face have good results?

Re: at a pub?!?!?

> Is a bar a good place to read? Would a swollenly drunken person
> staring intently at tiny print 6" from their face have good
> results?

ONLY in LA, Suzie...only in LA.

Laura

Back
Top Bottom