Show us your Blogs

L

lightupvirginmary

I was wondering if anyone had any Morrissey or non-Morrissey related blogs on here. I've got about five blogs I read regularly but would love more. So many blogs seem to be American as well, not that there's anything wrong with that but it would be good to read a variety.
I write an entertainment blog (mainy BB related at the mo) but also about TV film, music and books. (see sig)
I'm not just shamelessly plugging my blog, honest! I'd love to read yours. Only if it's good, obviously.

i don't know if i want to link y'all to my blog. i don't like to be judged.

I must confess, I am new to this blog thing, during the last World Cup, my mate who is a journo, was in Germany covering it for a newspaper. He did a 'daily blog' updating us on what fans were up to (drinking beer and trying to get tickets basically!) which I read purely as it was a mate doing it.
Then a friend on here pointed me in the direction of the 'journal' section on this very website.

I enjoy reading peoples journals, but it's not my cup of tea to do one my self - firstly I dont have the time, secondly, I dont go for sensational confessions (wait for the book:D) and thirdly I'm not sure anyone would be vaguely interested!
Some of the contributors are very open with what they write about, their family life, kids, ups and downs etc which I find amazing to put out on open space. Some are scary and make you wonder whether they are making it up or really need help :D and a few other people leave messages after blogs, of support or just useful comments following up on stuff that has been said.
Each to their own of course, it would be nice to see a few more journals posted by fans other than the usual suspects (not a complaint), though I shall remain strictly a voyeur:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I must confess, I am new to this blog thing, during the last World Cup, my mate who is a journo, was in Germany covering it for a newspaper. He did a 'daily blog' updating us on what fans were up to (drinking beer and trying to get tickets basically!) which I read purely as it was a mate doing it.
Then a friend on here pointed me in the direction of the 'journal' section on this very website.

I enjoy reading peoples journals, but it's not my cup of tea to do one my self - firstly I dont have the time, secondly, I dont go for sensational confessions (wait for the book:D) and thirdly I'm not sure anyone would be vaguely interested!
Some of the contributors are very open with what they write about, their family life, kids, ups and downs etc which I find amazing to put out on open space. Some are scary and make you wonder whether they are making it up or really need help :D and a few other people leave messages after blogs, of support or just useful comments following up on stuff that has been said.
Each to their own of course, it would be nice to see a few more journals posted by fans other than the usual suspects (not a complaint), though I shall remain strictly a voyeur:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Someone kindly pointed me in the direction of the journals too, which was very interesting.
Nothing wrong with being a voyeur!

:D

I'd happily use the blog facility here, were it not for the fact that you can't restrict who views what you write. If I could make friends-only entries here I'd be having a right laugh with stuff I can't say on the forums.

Jukebox Jury

I'm confused...

Dao’s son: Fight me!

Avenger: But you have no arms!

Dao’s son: Well, I have no arms and you have no eyes. It’s a fair fight!

Avenger: Why would you say that? I HAVE eyes!

Poke!

Avenger: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghh! (Writhes around on floor in agony)

If Dao's son has no arms how did he poke Avenger in the eyes?

I'm confused...

Dao’s son: Fight me!

Avenger: But you have no arms!

Dao’s son: Well, I have no arms and you have no eyes. It’s a fair fight!

Avenger: Why would you say that? I HAVE eyes!

Poke!

Avenger: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghh! (Writhes around on floor in agony)

If Dao's son has no arms how did he poke Avenger in the eyes?

He had them ripped off as a kid and replaced with iron prosthetics which shoot darts and come with useful extendable hands :p .

Back
Top Bottom