Shoplifters Of The World Unite, rare video

southpawlord

Hi!!

Is there anyone here who can post, for download, that rare video of Shoplifters Of The World Unite, the one with those Jimmy Cagney images and not the video we all know from Top Of The Pops.

I only saw that video one time, but unfortunately it is not included in any of the official video compilations.

Don't forget, is the one with Jimmy Cagney and electric chair images that i'm asking for...

cheers

Last edited:
please don't forget this rare video of Shoplifters;)

What are you talking about? Cagney? Shoplifters? Someone's been telling you fibs. If it happened, Cossy already upoaded it.

I know what i'm talking about!:) that video does really exist! i saw it, but only one time on a tv channel called "sol musica", when they were broadcasting an extra about The Smiths and one of those videos was that version of shoplifters with the colour in blue mode, with images of a smiths performance and with images from the movie where jimmy cagney was walking to the electric chair on a corridor with policemen with him.

I have it on VHS. Unfortunately I don't know how to convert it to my computer.

Buy a WINTV Video card....I think mine cost $35

Listen!:) there are computer programs for that conversion. All you have to do is to switch your VHS to the computer and use the program...there are expensive and cheaper programs...Studio on line by pinnacle systems, etc...windows movie maker! But please! try to convert that video into AVI or MPEG for all of us here! We would appreciate that! thanks!

Listen!:) there are computer programs for that conversion. All you have to do is to switch your VHS to the computer and use the program...there are expensive and cheaper programs...Studio on line by pinnacle systems, etc...windows movie maker! But please! try to convert that video into AVI or MPEG for all of us here! We would appreciate that! thanks!

Thanks for the tips, will look for the video.

Yes! don't forget it! It is very important to us, and with that behaviour, you are helping the cause against loneliness!:D

Back
Top Bottom