Is thi old news? Inside the Smiths screenings

Bluebirds

http://www.uncut.co.uk/news/uncut/news/9897

looks essential viewing (ahem) Kaiser Chiefs and Ordinary Boys.....

Excerpt: Mike Joyce says the reason he and Rourke have spoken for the first time on camera was that: “We wanted people to know what it was really like. It is more truthful than anything we have revealed in interviews before because we were relaxed with how it was done and who was doing it.”

SO THATS NOT LIKE THE OTHER 42,004 times they've been on the telly then!

Are Mike Joyce's ears really that big?

Oh well another Smiths DVD to buy. Hope this one gives more of an insight and not what we already know. The truth about the split would be interesting. Looking at the picture, who do you think has aged the best out of the 4 of them?

Bluebirds; THATS NOT LIKE THE OTHER 42 said:
The thing is, I've been interviewed for various things on TV and radio over the years. Two weeks ago I was interviewed for Granada TV News on a football related topic.
Watched it on the night and I had one comment aired (5 seconds out of about a four minute interview) and out of all the comments I made it was the least important I wanted to get across - but nicely fitted in with what twist on the feature the producer was going for and what other people they interviewed had said.
The best interviews are always the live interviews because they cannot edit / delete what you say to suit editorial policy.
So Mike and Andy may have been interviewed 42,004 times before but this is their one chance to get their story across with the full editorial control in their hands.

Jukebox Jury

Oh Andy Rourke... I got to hug him!

Back
Top Bottom