Does anyone have an xtra Pit ticket for Phillie?

You got 10th row???? I'm way in the back I think have no clue where my seats are but they weren't $75. I so want a closer seat, mom can stay back there I want to be closer, am spoiled now.

You got 10th row???? I'm way in the back I think have no clue where my seats are but they weren't $75. I so want a closer seat, mom can stay back there I want to be closer, am spoiled now.

yeah, its like row G? 5 rows back, so yeah about 10 if you count the pit. i was on top of that presale like nobody's business, haha.

yeah, its like row G? 5 rows back, so yeah about 10 if you count the pit. i was on top of that presale like nobody's business, haha.

Nugz will feast on bodies on the way down

I didn't get an offer on seats like that during the presale, bought mine day of sale and the damn ticketbastard site gave me massive problems. I was front row for 1 show thank god for that.

I didn't get an offer on seats like that during the presale, bought mine day of sale and the damn ticketbastard site gave me massive problems. I was front row for 1 show thank god for that.

yeah im not sure how philly is gonna work, but i have GA for AC, so im thinkin i'll have a better chance to get up front for that show.

I hope I can find something closer. I was lucky once and it could happen again, highly unlikely though. I shouldn't be complaining really, others would love to attend 4 shows.

My concern is this : if I remember correctly in '92 I saw Moz at the Mann Ctr & the pit was separated & there was security at the entrance of it checking tickets. So I don't know how easy it will be to get in there. I have a very decent seat, but it's not in the pit. JoyDiv007, if I get pit I will be selling my current seat to someone else who wants to be closer. Would you be interested?

My concern is this : if I remember correctly in '92 I saw Moz at the Mann Ctr & the pit was separated & there was security at the entrance of it checking tickets. So I don't know how easy it will be to get in there. I have a very decent seat, but it's not in the pit. JoyDiv007, if I get pit I will be selling my current seat to someone else who wants to be closer. Would you be interested?

How close is your seat???? I'm not familar with this venue at all seeing as I'm from Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom