This may be a tremendously stupid question, but

Find out the address of his management/PR agents etc and send letters there?

I don;t think there is a label to send them to at the moment.

Find out the address of his management/PR agents etc and send letters there?

I don;t think there is a label to send them to at the moment.

If Morrissey's doing Letterman..I would think he's got a new label??

And Warner Bros is putting out the DVD??

I'm sure he must have signed a new deal...

If Morrissey's doing Letterman..I would think he's got a new label??

And Warner Bros is putting out the DVD??

I'm sure he must have signed a new deal...

I'm sure he must have been keen to sign a new deal, after the wilderness years.

But maybe Warner Bros have just done a one off deal for the DVD... and he is going on Letterman to promote Morrissey

I'm sure he must have been keen to sign a new deal, after the wilderness years.

But maybe Warner Bros have just done a one off deal for the DVD... and he is going on Letterman to promote Morrissey

True, but usually the Record execs take care of that kind of thing...but then again, he didn't have a deal in 2002, when he did Kilborn, so...there's really no way of knowing...

thats the secret to my success pandy.
not all stoners act stoned. its not like im bong ripper.
i just got another manicure. this time its moss green with silver tips.

how are the rents doing? do you think they might want to go see steely dan with me . its on the 13th! :p

thats the secret to my success pandy.
not all stoners act stoned. its not like im bong ripper.
i just got another manicure. this time its moss green with silver tips.

how are the rents doing? do you think they might want to go see steely dan with me . its on the 13th! :p

hahha you're seeing something other than moz???? blasphemy!!!!!!!!
the rents are great. i think steely dan might appeal to them actually. i caught my mom listening to kate bush the other day....i'm steering them the right way!

Have you ever read FAQ on main page?
It lists Morrissey's contact address.
You must try harder to get those information.

I threw a letter on the stage at G-Mex last year. I know he saw it land. He may never have read it, but at least he was aware of it and that is probably a lot closer than it would have got if I'd sent it via official channels. That makes me sound really stalkerish and obsessive... I'm not (much).

Plus, it's exciting, throwing something onto the stage.

But you have to be close, and you need to weigh it down (but not with a brick - if you threw something and injured him, people would be pretty cross with you).

I think next time I will go for a gift, like a book, and write something trite in it like, "while others perspire, you inspire".

That's a bit shite... I need to work on it.

Last edited:
Well, about WB I don't see the novelty... Oye Esteban was released by WB Music... In this indstry many times the image rights are splitted from the music rights... Although the M DVD was released by Sanctuary, could it be that Warner Bros has still some rights... Unless this is all new and well, he's been signed by that label, but that would have been leaked to the media already.

I have good friends at the Chilean branch of WB Music label, so I could ask them...

Is there any way to send Morrissey a fan letter, other than throwing one onstage?

Forgive me if this question has been asked/answered/poked fun at a million times before.

Give it to one of Mike Joyce's solicitors

When did this news break?

Someone on the forum posted the review of the Hollywood Bowl show and there he/she told that people from WB were taping the whole thing... That's how I knew... Search on the threads... I can't remember the exact title. But it was publicly written there :)

I can't confirm the announcement..since I was parking the car when Morrissey came on stage...

Back
Top Bottom