An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Well, I missed out on the unplugged box set. Now, I must rely on the kindness of strangers, in the hopes that someone got it, and ripped it to a digital format. Anyone, anyone...? PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!

Btw, looking for the following Minus 5 rarities (bought all the ones I could off iTunes tonight... a big 10 tracks!):

All the time (Seattle version)
Benjy Caplan
Came saw stayed
Cigarettes, coffee and booze (alternate version)
Don't wanna f. off anymore (Yeproc site version)
Emperor of the bathroom (video mix)
Find a finger (live)
Ghost tarts of Stockholm (McGuinness Flint version)
How many bones (new version)
Midnight radio
Something or nothing
Teenage idol
The days of wine and booze (fast version)
The days of wine and booze (original version)
Little black egg
The vulture #4
Your day will come (sampler version)

Last edited:
i got a 4xLP. it's pretty great. don't really plan on ripping it, though, as i've already got mp3s of both performances and the actual digital version will be out in a month

I plan to download vinyl-to-FLACs whenever they become available, then go and buy my CD in May or June and compare versions, and have both if possible. :)

So, Scott managed to release 57 new songs on Record Store Day.* I wish R.E.M. would pull off something similar next year with unreleased demos, even if they're all instrumental!

*Is it me of that man is crazy prolific? Between the Minus 5, the Young Fresh Fellows, the Baseball Project and God knows what else, how many songs has the man written and recorded?

Thanks, but according to the remtimeline, that's incomplete :(

26 November 1985 - Bayfront Center, St. Petersburg, FL
support: The Minutemen
set: Feeling Gravitys Pull / Harborcoat / Driver 8 / Pilgrimage / Green Grow The Rushes / Sitting Still / Maps And Legends / Laughing / So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) / Swan Swan H / 7 Chinese Bros. / The Wayward Wind / Can't Get There From Here / West Of The Fields / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Old Man Kensey / Pretty Persuasion / Little America
encore: Second Guessing / Shaking Through / So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star / Tired Of Singing Trouble / Toys In The Attic
notes: Peter Buck sings lead on 'The Wayward Wind'(!), and Roger McGuinn guests on 'Shaking Through' and 'So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star'. This show can be found on the vinyl bootleg "Rapid Eye Movements, The Georgia Peaches"

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom