An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Hello I'm new to the bored was wondering if anyone knows a forum where I can download rem concerts from 1989 and 1995 as I used to have nearly all of them on my old computer but never back all files, the shows I'm looking for are the leaf fox show 1989 and the devore 1995 one, thanks.

Hello I'm new to the bored was wondering if anyone knows a forum where I can download rem concerts from 1989 and 1995 as I used to have nearly all of them on my old computer but never back all files, the shows I'm looking for are the leaf fox show 1989 and the devore 1995 one, thanks.

My starting point is always dimeadozen.org. Those other two pointed by another R.E.M. fan are also very valuable (special attention to that search tip, as the name R.E.M. is not search-friendly).
And you can always grab some here: http://www.ousterhout.net/lossless/rem.html

Thanks for your links guys still having no luck in finding the blockbuster Devore 1995 nov 3 show or any monster shows as I had loads of them back when murmurs was up but couldn't get them all saved as I lost them on my old pc

Some shows i'm looking for. Hope someone have them, and can share them.
3 October 1987 - Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke University, Durham, NC
14 January 1995 - Perth Entertainment Centre, Perth, Australia
2 July 1995 - Main Stage, Rock Werchter, Festivalpark, Werchter, Belgium
3 October 2003 - Tommy Hilfiger At Jones Beach Theatre, Jones Beach State Park, Wantagh, NY
10 October 2003 - Alltel Pavilion At Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
20 November 2004 - Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, Seattle, WA

Thanks for that, Octopus. Seems to be a re-edit of This Way Up, audio and video footage are mostly the same, but somewhat recut, recombined.

Yes, this seems to be a UK edit (with Channel Four involvement). There are additional Stipe interview segments in full screen (as it begins for example) so it is a 50 minute cut.

Hi there - looking for REM's August 16, 1985 show at The Concert Hall in Toronto - can anyone help? Cheers!

are there any quality bootlegs from 1986 Pageant Tour? i have a couple shows full of hiss and poorly mixed. Deluxe Edition quality? Thanks!!!

hi guys, lost my login details.

Can anyone please help me find an original hib tone vinyl rip of radio free Europe and sitting still?

I've looked on the net all the links are dead, youtube just sources the audio from eponymous or I feel fine compilations. I am not 100% sure they are the same mixes as the original vinyl pressings. The sitting still recording is the same but different master on I feel fine. if you could post an mp3 or flac that would be great or send us it email would be better, I will send you my new r.e.m. project once it's finished (compiles all the rem singles collection includes 7inch, 12inch and the cd singles boxsets)

thanks if you can help :)

Guys, please don't take my word as absolute truth on this, but here's what I've found after many years looking into the subject (and getting nowhere).

The only "Original Hib-tone" version we know of RFE is the Mitch Easter version that became famous and was widely distributed. That's always the same one present everywhere, in compilations, b-sides and downloads we've seen so far. The package above brings it up again (the same as in Eponymous and others), just missing the intro noise -- and you can see that in the artwork included. What I (and, I think, most of us) still want to see surface is the very first Johnny Hibbert version that was despised by the band (the one Peter famously nailed to a wall). I believe I have never heard that one.

Again, I'd love to be proven wrong, if anyone has better info on this and can point us to that original version and/or point out the differences.

i bought the single a month or so ago and didn't notice any real difference between what was on the 7" and what i've heard for years on compilations. if there really is another version, though, that'd be cool to hear

New to the forum. I'm looking for the b-sides from the "Three" release of Collapse Into Now singles if anyone has them. They were 7" releases so not many MP3s about.

Supernatural Superserious (Live In Walnut Creek, NC)
Harborcoat (Live In Riga, Latvia)
What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (Live In Oslo, Norway)

This REM rarities collecting is driving me mad actually

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom