An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

I actually found this this morning, but it doesn't really seem to make sense regarding the download.
http://descargas1link.com/descargar-peter-buck-warzone-earth-mp3s/musica-mp3s/

There's the tracklist, though....

I Hate My Life And The Way I Live – 3:09

Playhouse – 4:13

The End Is Still Unclear – 3:25

Movie Star – 3:33

Headful of Rain – 2:35

Your Crooked Mind – 3:31

It Ain’t Killing Me – 3:46

Saturday Sunday Monday – 4:13

Long Time Dead – 3:36

Lately I’ve Been Hanging Out at Home – 3:30

Gun Shaped Heart – 2:57

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I still hope Peter releases his stuff digitally at some point. Not that he deserves to be heard all that much, but it would be more convenient. :p

I think what disappoints me the most in Peter is how his songs all sound very generic. Where has his R.E.M. genius gone? I mean, his stuff is decent for what it is, but nothing's remotely memorable. Exception maybe his very first song, 10 million BC. That one, I really like.

Last edited:
Is there anybody willing to share a download link for Michael Stipe's surprise set at the Beacon Theater from the November 10th? Because dimeadozen doesn't work in this here little corner of the globe :( Huge thanks in advance!

Is there anybody willing to share a download link for Michael Stipe's surprise set at the Beacon Theater from the November 10th? Because dimeadozen doesn't work in this here little corner of the globe :( Huge thanks in advance!

Here it is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fp811x

For those who don't know, Michael Stipe opened for Patti Smith once again last Nov 10th, like he did twice in Dec last year. Now with a whole new repertoire.

I find Michael's voice is getting hoarser by the year and I can't say I like how it goes. It's still miles better than Peter's vomit-style vocals, tho.

I found it odd for Michael to choose a Doors song after he (maybe memory fails me) dissed Jim Morrison as a "bad vocalist" (not exact words) in the past. And it turned out to be a nice cover!

"Imagine" turned out pretty, indeed, but he managed to somewhat f*** it up with the long "yu-hus".

All in all, a decent warm-up to Patti Smith and, IMHO, a much better presentation than last year's. Enjoy!

Anyone has this song?

17 February 1997 - 7th Annual Tibet House Benefit Concert, Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage, Carnegie Hall, New York, NY
Michael Stipe: E-Bow The Letter (w/ Corgan, Smith & Tony Shanahan)

Last edited:
Looking for both the low quality bootleg of the 9/14/1987 Holland show as well as the remastered version from the 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition of Document

Looking for both the low quality bootleg of the 9/14/1987 Holland show as well as the remastered version from the 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition of Document

I should mention that I'd prefer both be in mp3 as I'd like to upload them to YouTube, and all I've got is Windows Movie Maker which doesn't work with FLAC and I don't see any reason why I should need to download a more complicated program to upload something as simple as a concert.

what times are the songs at? I can do it

that would be amazing! thanks!

alligator: 00:00-01:32

uberlin: 18:05-20:19 (amazing acoustic take, unfortunately with noises in the back..)

discoverer: 39:58-41:50

blue: 01:34:22-01:35:00 (only a short reprise)

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom