An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Not yet, actually. I have posted here, in this thread, all my r.e.m. dropbox uploads, for this moment. But I plan to upload some interesting stuff I got and share it, of course, here and in another place, russian forum Funky Souls.
Stay tuned, keep in touch and you'll get all of them.

Last edited:
Not yet, actually. I have posted here, in this thread, all my r.e.m. dropbox uploads, for this moment. But I plan to upload some interesting stuff I got and share it, of course, here and in another place, russian forum Funky Souls.
Stay tuned, keep in touch and you'll get all of them.

Fantastic, thank you :)

2008-09-20 - Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg [AUD] [Matthijs] [2014 anfyrt remaster]

R.E.M.
2008-09-20
Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg

Taped by Matthijs
Remastered AUD Bootleg

Disc 1
01 - Living Well Is The Best Revenge
02 - What's The Frequency Kenneth?
03 - I Took Your Name
04 - Walk Unafraid
05 - Horse To Water
06 - Drive
07 - Man-Sized Wreath
08 - Finest Worksong
09 - Ignoreland
10 - Seven Chinese Brothers
11 - Hollow Man
12 - The Great Beyond
13 - Strange Currencies
14 - Exhuming McCarthy
15 - (Don't Go Back To) Rockville

Disc 2
01 - Just A Touch
02 - The One I Love
03 - I've Been High
04 - Let Me In
05 - Bad Day
06 - Orange Cruch
07 - Imitation Of Life
08 - Supernatural Superserious
09 - Losing My Religion
10 - Sing For The Submarine
11 - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
12 - Man On The Moon

2008-09-20 - Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg [AUD] [Matthijs] [2014 anfyrt remaster]

R.E.M.
2008-09-20
Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg

Taped by Matthijs
Remastered AUD Bootleg

Disc 1
01 - Living Well Is The Best Revenge
02 - What's The Frequency Kenneth?
03 - I Took Your Name
04 - Walk Unafraid
05 - Horse To Water
06 - Drive
07 - Man-Sized Wreath
08 - Finest Worksong
09 - Ignoreland
10 - Seven Chinese Brothers
11 - Hollow Man
12 - The Great Beyond
13 - Strange Currencies
14 - Exhuming McCarthy
15 - (Don't Go Back To) Rockville

Disc 2
01 - Just A Touch
02 - The One I Love
03 - I've Been High
04 - Let Me In
05 - Bad Day
06 - Orange Cruch
07 - Imitation Of Life
08 - Supernatural Superserious
09 - Losing My Religion
10 - Sing For The Submarine
11 - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
12 - Man On The Moon

This is incredible, thank you so much for sharing this. Very much appreciated.

Thanks, Mark.

Thanks for the great thread. Any good quality live performances of Near Wild Heaven would be much appreciated.

Here we go! All shows are in FLAC. I don't keep mp3s.

1995-11-18 - The Omni, Atlanta, GA, USA [SBD]
set: What's The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Drive / Turn You Inside-Out / The Wake-Up Bomb / Undertow / Losing My Religion / Binky The Doormat / Bang And Blame / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Find The River / The One I Love / Pop Song 89 / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Nightswimming / Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / Happy Birthday To Amanda Brown / Orange Crush / Departure / Tusk - Ghost Rider / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
notes: Amanda Brown plays violin on 'Losing My Religion', 'Binky The Doormat', 'Strange Currencies', 'Find The River', 'Nightswimming' & 'Everybody Hurts'

1995-11-19 - The Omni, Atlanta, GA, USA [SBD]
set: I Took Your Name / What's The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Welcome To The Occupation / The Wake-Up Bomb / Undertow / Losing My Religion / Binky The Doormat / Me In Honey / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Find The River / The One I Love / Pop Song 89 / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Nightswimming / Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / Java - Band Intro / Begin The Begin / Departure / (Don't Fear) The Reaper / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
notes: Amanda Brown plays violin on 'Losing My Religion', 'Binky The Doormat', 'Strange Currencies', 'Find The River', 'Nightswimming' & 'Everybody Hurts'

1995-11-21 - The Omni, Atlanta, GA, USA [SBD] [last Monster tour gig]
set: What's The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Drive / Fall On Me / The Wake-Up Bomb / Undertow / Losing My Religion / Binky The Doormat / Bang And Blame / Zither / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Find The River / The One I Love / Pop Song 89 / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Nightswimming / Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / Java - Band Intro / So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) / Happy Birthday To Rain Phoenix / Departure / Radio Free Europe / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) / Wild Thing
notes: Final show of the Monster tour, and the only time 'Radio Free Europe' is performed during the whole tour. Amanda Brown plays violin on 'Losing My Religion', 'Binky The Doormat', 'Strange Currencies', 'Find The River', 'Nightswimming' & 'Everybody Hurts'

I think it would be appropriate to upload all 3 gigs.

Thanks a lot, anfyrt, but it looks like, due to the increased traffic, your account has been temporarily disabled. :(

Aw, right when I found some time to download and check all three shows...

Update: seems to have been restablished now. I got two of them already. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I lost three of my REM CD Promos. Just checked out Ebay (and other means to buy rare REM stuff) and man is it expensive. Wonder how I lost it, damn. Anyway, if anyone can upload an actual CD Rip copy in 320 MP3, I'd appreciate it.

Acoustic Songs Promo EP-
Half World Away-Love All Around-Losing My Religion from Rockline

Bang and Blame Promo Single -
length: 4:27 promo edit 4:50 Album Version

Live for 99X Promo EP-
Imitation of Life - Great Beyond -Reno - She Just Wants to Be -Ill Take the Rain -Losing My Religion -Museum TV/Radio New York

Thanks from Buckhead

Here we go! All shows are in FLAC. I don't keep mp3s.

1995-11-18 - The Omni, Atlanta, GA, USA [SBD]
set: What's The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Drive / Turn You Inside-Out / The Wake-Up Bomb / Undertow / Losing My Religion / Binky The Doormat / Bang And Blame / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Find The River / The One I Love / Pop Song 89 / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Nightswimming / Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / Happy Birthday To Amanda Brown / Orange Crush / Departure / Tusk - Ghost Rider / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

1995-11-19 - The Omni, Atlanta, GA, USA [SBD]
set: I Took Your Name / What's The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Welcome To The Occupation / The Wake-Up Bomb / Undertow / Losing My Religion / Binky The Doormat / Me In Honey / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Find The River / The One I Love / Pop Song 89 / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Nightswimming / Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / Java - Band Intro / Begin The Begin / Departure / (Don't Fear) The Reaper / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

1995-11-21 - The Omni, Atlanta, GA, USA [SBD] [last Monster tour gig]
set: What's The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Drive / Fall On Me / The Wake-Up Bomb / Undertow / Losing My Religion / Binky The Doormat / Bang And Blame / Zither / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Find The River / The One I Love / Pop Song 89 / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Nightswimming / Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / Java - Band Intro / So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) / Happy Birthday To Rain Phoenix / Departure / Radio Free Europe / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) / Wild Thing
notes: Final show of the Monster tour, and the only time 'Radio Free Europe' is performed during the whole tour. Amanda Brown plays violin on 'Losing My Religion', 'Binky The Doormat', 'Strange Currencies', 'Find The River', 'Nightswimming' & 'Everybody Hurts'

I think it would be appropriate to upload all 3 gigs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload these shows and share them, very much appreciated.

Cheers, Mark.

Skylarker, you did the lord's work with the Olives compilations. But it seems some of the links have died. Would it be possible for someone to re-up:

"Stumbles"
Murmur
Fables
Up
Reveal
Around The Sun
Accelerate

Hello!
I'm looking for any soundboard or FM show, 1991-1995. I found a lot of links in this thread, but most of them are dead links. Ofcourse I see anfyrt's links, and I am grateful to you, but I need more :D

/sorry for my bad English, I'm not from here.

Hello!
I'm looking for any soundboard or FM show, 1991-1995. I found a lot of links in this thread, but most of them are dead links. Ofcourse I see anfyrt's links, and I am grateful to you, but I need more :D

/sorry for my bad English, I'm not from here.

Hi, gerwant. R.E.M. didn't perform many shows in that era you point, or at least from 91 to 94. There's only a couple acoustic performances, the 1991 Unplugged and then that famous 40-Watt show for Automatic (which became a string of b-sides). Then you can find more in 1995 when they kicked off the Monster tour.

You can find a 1991 and a 1995 concert along with many other great performances in FLAC and for free here: http://www.ousterhout.net/lossless/rem.html . Get them all!

If you only know R.E.M.'s production from a certain time -- 91-95 is when they became huge, of course -- I strongly recommend that you listen to all the previous concerts and become a rabid fan like us. Then you listen to the post-Berry stuff as well.

Of course you are "from here". Think about direction and wonder why you haven't before.

Thank you for your's reply and link :)
Ofcourse I know previous concert and I very like it :) But Automatic For The People, Out of Time - is my favourite album, and Monster Tour is great!
I have hope to find more concert form Monster Tour in quality like concerts form Atlanta:D

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom