An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Apologies for upping the recorded version of summertime earlier...thats what happens when you have a 2 year old daughter running wild in the living room !!!
Anyway as a treat here's some songs from the guys live !!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9wy2id

I have the following boots for trade...

That Beat In Time
Carnival of Sorts
Songs From Little America
Welcome to the Hoedown
A Bucketfull of Worksongs
The Dream
The Green World Tour
From the Borderline
Automatically Live
Aneurysm 95
Live in Koln 2001
The Evening Team 2003

I also have every CD Single since Losing My Religion (1991) !!

Any traders ? Would love a zippy of any of the following ....

Slane Castle, Dublin, (22 July 1995)
Milton Keynes, England, (30 July 1995)
Lansdowne Road, Dublin, (19 July 1999)
Marlay Park, Dublin, (16th July 2003)
Odyssey Arena, Belfast (25 February 2005)
Olympia Theatre, Dublin (5 July 2007)

I also have various other oddbits ...let me know !!!

Etrue

Hi again,

Ah well found out about the unknown live song i had, is it an original REM song or a cover do you know?

Also, for soundofthenorth, yeah i can upload the iTunes album, it's not amazing just interview clips with some normal album tracks and a handful of live versions exclusively recorded in a studio for the project, I can either up the whole thing, omit the studio tracks, or just upload the live stuff if you like, whatever suits you best.

Sadly I don't have anymore AFTP demos, to be honest I am a bit doubtful about the authenticity of that one i uploaded. it could be real but it was downloaded off the GIA WinMX server from the old Murmurs days- and there was always some dodgy crap flying around there... but who knows!

And yeah i will sort out my full trading list, just need to update it again and i'll post it here.

And to Etrue, I have Milton Keynes show and Dublin night 5 now so I'll get on with uploading those soon

hi Etrue not got any of the requested im afraid. i use to dublin 03 but traded it away a bit ago. it had a great version of strange currencies on, shame it was a class boot.

whats the date for evening team 2003? i think ive seen the boot before but cant remember if it was soundboard/fm or just a audience recording.

also Boomers ive got a date for the unknown live. its called im in love and date is 22 January 1982 - Friday's, Greensboro, NC. hope this helps ;)

you're very lucky to have all the singles, im missing these from the singles:
*few radio edits
+The Eleventh Untitled Song (Instrumental) -Stand BSide- ? dont know if you have this a oddbit
+Acoustic b-sides Radio Song Acoustic Losing My..B-Sides aka Out of time era acoustic b-sides released
+Shiny Happy People (Hip Mix) & (Pop mix) or even music mix non vinyl source
+Imitation of Life (live Museum of Radio & Televison 5/18/01 from Ysonic Sessions
+Suspicion (official Edit)
+Perfect Circle (live Later) / Suspicion (live Later) from suspicion single
+So. Central Rain (live) US Animal single
+ Find The River (live) / Find The River (Rehearsal Video) from 2001 Fanclub release.
+Get Up / World Leader Pretend / It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) from TOURFILM promo cd release
+Wanderlust (live official download version)

Hey SOTN,

The Evening Team Boot is from 31 August 2003, recorded in Missoula, Montana, USA.

Set List :
Finest Worksong
I believe
Drive
The Great Beyond
Pilgrimage
Animal
Final Straw
So Central Rain
Bad Day
Find the River
She Just Wants to Be
Man on the Moon
Everybody Hurts
Cuyahoga
Imitation of Life
End of the World

Regards, ETrue :)

Hi again,

Ah well found out about the unknown live song i had, is it an original REM song or a cover do you know?

Also, for soundofthenorth, yeah i can upload the iTunes album, it's not amazing just interview clips with some normal album tracks and a handful of live versions exclusively recorded in a studio for the project, I can either up the whole thing, omit the studio tracks, or just upload the live stuff if you like, whatever suits you best.

Sadly I don't have anymore AFTP demos, to be honest I am a bit doubtful about the authenticity of that one i uploaded. it could be real but it was downloaded off the GIA WinMX server from the old Murmurs days- and there was always some dodgy crap flying around there... but who knows!

And yeah i will sort out my full trading list, just need to update it again and i'll post it here.

And to Etrue, I have Milton Keynes show and Dublin night 5 now so I'll get on with uploading those soon

Boomers,

That would be awesome !!

Etrue :D

Hi. I'm a big fan of R.E.M. and I wonder if any of you guys remember a video that came out in the UP age. Is kind of a rehearsal, no audience, like in a dark room... I believe the video is called UP as well and they only play songs from that album... Someone remember this? I use to have it in VHS but I just lost it and I wonder if any of you has it and if you would be so kind and upload it...

By the way... I can't way for their next album!!

Cheers.

Hi people,

Here is the Milton Keynes Bowl show from 30/07/95, a beast of a bootleg!
Main show is very good quality as it was broadcast on BBC Radio 1, the bonus stuff is still decent but sound more like audience recordings. Enjoy!

Part 1 = 69MB

01. What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
02. Crush with Eyeliner
03. Drive
04. Turn You Inside-Out
05. Try Not to Breathe
06. I Took Your Name
07. Undertow
08. Bang and Blame
09. I Don't Sleep, I Dream
10. Strange Currencies
11. Revolution
12. Tongue
13. Man on the Moon
14. Country Feedback
15. Half a World Away
16. Losing My Religion

Part 2 (1-9) and bonus songs '95 (10-17) = 65MB

01. Pop Song 89
02. Finest Worksong
03. Get Up
04. Star 69
-(encore)-
05. Let Me In
06. Everybody Hurts
07. Fall on Me
08. Departure
09. It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
10. Circus Envy
11. Orange Crush
12. You
13. Welcome to the Occupation
14. So. Central Rain
15. King of Comedy
16. Me In Honey
17. Disturbance at the Heron House

Here's the 'iTunes Originals' album some of you wanted. Originally released in December 2004, exclusive to iTunes. The live tracks are from some studio somewhere (unknown). I've not included tracks 2, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 24 which are all just studio tracks taken directly from the albums, I've just put them here in case you want to make yourselves a playlist so it plays as it reads:

Part 1
= 25MB

01. 'iTunes Originals'
02. Everybody Hurts
03. The Beginning
04. Permanent Vacation (live)
05. The Cause and Effect of Pageant
06. These Days (live)
07. The Biggest College Band in the World
08. Exhuming McCarthy (live)
09. Bubblegum Pop
10. Stand
11. Reaching Clarity in Lyric Writing
12. World Leader Pretend
13. The Biggest Surprise Hit
14. Losing My Religion
15. Monster

Part 2
= 36MB

16. Bang and Blame
17. The Dark Horse Favorite Album
18. E-Bow the Letter
19. The Impact of Bill Berry Leaving the Band
20. At My Most Beautiful
21. A Song That Should Have Been a Hit
22. I've Been High (live)
23. Coming Full Circle
24. Final Straw
25. The Two Most Political Songs on the Record
26. I Wanted to Be Wrong (live)
27. Inside "The Outsiders"
28. The Outsiders (live)
29. A Profound Love of Music
30. Boy In the Well (live)

Enjoy

Thanks for the itunes originals!! I purchased this, and for some reason, deleted the interviews. Its great to have them again! :)

This thread keeps getting better- thanks to all involved! As a fan, is there one or two boots I should have, I'm mainly interested in high quality sondboard boots, preferably containing rare material. Any advice would be welcome.

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom