An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Thanks for the download, can't wait for Sunday!

Love PTxx.

Soundofthenorth you were enquiring about REM Oxegen 2008. I don't know if the missing tracks from your mp3 will be played.
This Saturday VH1 are broadcasting REM live at Oxegen 1.30pm till 2pm.
On TMF (Freeview) 5pm.
Repeats at various times on the Sunday.

For those interested it appears to be festival hilights on MTV this weekend.

Oxegen 2008 MTV2,VH1,TMF
Exit 2008 MTV2 Paul Weller
Love Music Hate Racism VH1
V Festival 4Music (Sat + Freeview)

Plus every evening into next week vintage videos on MTV2 10pm-12, tonight grunge, tomorrow punk etc.
Last night Top 10 Vintage British they showed in at no. 10 David Bowies The Jean Genie Aladdin Sane (in black and white) and no.1 was The Smiths This Charming Man.
This is probably just in the UK.

Hey all,

New to the forum and this thread. I don't know the protocol here, but was hoping one of you can help me. I am an R.E.M. fan from way back. I was at the Mountain Stage show in 1991 and am trying to find a decent copy of the show or a CD/digital recording of the music. I have just about worn through my old cassette of it. Can any of you help me? It's much appreciated.

sarat

I know this was requested before, but does anyone have the itunes pre-order bonus track Supernatural Superserious (live from Athens). I have been searching for this track for months and I know there are many more who would really like to get ahold of this track.
Any help would be appreciated.

Will

Hello,

Haven't been here for a long time, but now something special for you all:

REM at 2003.Oct.21 in Madrid (from Dutch radiocast 2008.September)

Broadcasted tracks: Drive / Bad Day / World Leader Pretend / Find The River / Losing My Religion / At My Most Beautiful / Walk Unafraid / Man On The Moon / Daysleeper / Imitation Of Life / Nightswimming
stream (@96s): mms://media.omroep.nl/bobo03/1/radio2/kro/legendarischlive/20080912-23.wma
download (@128s): http://download.omroep.nl/radio2/kro/legendarischlive/20080912-23.mp3

Stream of the full concert (unfortunately only @64s):
mms://media.omroep.nl/bobo03/1/kro/legendarischlive/legendarischlive_20080929_rem_audio_high.wmv
Couldn't find a direct download (yet?).

Anyway ENJOY!!!!!:guitar:

Supernatural Superserious (live from Athens) can be bought on 7digital if you are anywhere outside the US. You have to buy the whole album. Totally blows.

I'm hoping someone is in the Christmas mood. I'm looking for the REM Christmas fan -club singles from 97-07. The earlier ones can easily be found, but I can't find these tracks anywhere.

Thanks for any help out there.

Will

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom