An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Question:

What does Peter Buck always look pissed off?

Because he always is pissed off!! :D

He has been that way for 25 years...pissed off, quiet guitarist. :guitar:

But I love him anyway.

BTW...I listened to the new CD...IT IS PHENOMENAL!!!!

Question:

What does Peter Buck always look pissed off?

Because he always is pissed off!! :D

He has been that way for 25 years...pissed off, quiet guitarist. :guitar:

But I love him anyway.

BTW...I listened to the new CD...IT IS PHENOMENAL!!!! The last track ("I'm Gonna DJ) is by far the worst song on the album...it is terrible. Everything else is fantastic. I will be buying it on April 1 for sure!!!

REM Rockpalast 1985 full show Comcast On Demand thru June30

For Comcast On Demand customers, you might really like to see the REM 1985 Rockpalast Germany full show...raw Stipe and band....NICE

Sorry for late notice if you are interested, I just found out about it tonight, and it expires June 30, so it will be ON DEMAND on Comcast now less than 24 hours. Look under Music, All Videos M-Z, then REM pt. 1 and pt. 2. (incidentally, Echo and the Bunnymen 1987 Rockpalast also being shown On Demand Comcast thru 6/30)

Here are some youtube videos of a few of the songs from this REM Rockpalast gig if you miss out but want to see it. Looks like this user has the whole show up on youtube in individual songs. Stipe's dancing totally crazy like Moz's during that era... :)

R.E.M. - 10/02/85 Germany 2. Harbor Coat

R.E.M. - 10/02/85 Germany 3. Sitting Still

R.E.M. - 10/02/85 Germany 6. Green Grow The Rushes

Re: R.e.m.

Any stuff from the 1987 Document era tour?

Last edited:
Crikey I haven't been here for a long time. But I'd just like to please second the requests for Indian Summer if anybody has it?

Also another request for the Accelerate on iTunes stuff:

-Supernatural Superserious [Live from Athens]
-Horse to Water [Live from Athens]
-Living Well is the Best Revenge [Live from Athens]
-Until the Day is Done [Live from Athens]

Also:

New Hollow Man B-side:
Horse to Water [Live in Vancouver]

Leaving New York (live St. James Church/Athens studio rehearsal) - 2004 download only

I'm pretty sure I've shared everything i have to offer this REM thread but check back over my posts and i can re-upload any requests again

Hello,

It's been awhile since I posted here. As I am a graphic designer/illustrator (as well as an arts teacher) I always wanted to put R.E.M./Smiths-songs to some of my images. Inspired by Houston (of the excellent 'Accelerate') I recently made a series of drawings for my very own 'fan-made video'. I put together 'Houston' and my stills by using MovieMaker and - just yesterday - I uploaded the .wmv-file to my youtube-channel. For any interested R.E.M.-fans: you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6leZFkO_Djs

Some of my other fan-made video's (for songs by The Smiths, Eels , etc...) you can go to http://www.youtube.com/user/bartproost

There are no commercial intentions whatsoever: just a creative desire to put great music to imagery... Enjoy. :)

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom