Winged Mammal Theme
Arms of Love
Fruity Organ
New Orleans Inst No.2
Organ Song
New Orleans Inst No.1 Long
Mandolin Strum

Thanks if anyone can help. Cheers!

I posted this a few days ago on another rem thread, it still works if you want it.

Here's a little known track they wrote for the Automatic sessions but didn't complete the lyrics until after the album came out. They got their old friend Natalie Merchant to sing on it too.
Tis a great song called 'Photograph', enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C25E31DD1872BF1F

dont suppose anyone has any r.e.m. interviews they could please share, and also looking for the radio1 gig they did for Up promotion, think it was presented by mark radcliffe and they talk about Young Marble Giants influenece, i think...!

I wanted to download it before its release just to make sure it was worth buying...if I'd bought Around The Sun at full price I would have felt a bit cheated I think!

Thankfully it's nothing of the sort. I shall most certainly be buying it when it comes out.

I wanted to download it before its release just to make sure it was worth buying...if I'd bought Around The Sun at full price I would have felt a bit cheated I think!

Thankfully it's nothing of the sort. I shall most certainly be buying it when it comes out.

So Around The Sun...Is it not worth buying?

Well I think I paid about 3 quid for Around The Sun and it was worth that...just abouts. Accelerate on the other hand is much much better and I shall be popping down to my local Woolies when it comes out :).

I have heard the new album and it's my first REM record to listen to.

I really really love it. The music is nothing exceptional, but it just has something. All the songs are really strong with great melodies.
I'm sure they probably don't match the heights of their older tunes, but it appears to me that they still have the ability to write great songs.

'Horse To Water' is the highlight I think.

After my illegal download I shall definitely be picking up the Deluxe edition of 'Accelerate'.

I'm glad you think it's a good album. That said, the only bad REM album is Around The Sun so for me it was a pretty safe bet that Accelerate was going to be a good one. I ordered both the regular and deluxe versions of the album as soon as they were made available, but would still love for someone who downloaded from the link posted previously in this forum to post it. It would only take a few minutes, but really would make my day - well, help to make my day. In about 3 hours I'll be pissed, which is a major contributor to 'making' any day

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom