Panic
I Want The One I Can't Have
Vicar In A Tutu
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Ask
(Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame/Rusholme Ruffians
Frankly, Mr. Shankly
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
What She Said (with Rubber Ring intro and outro)
Is It Really So Strange?
Never Had No One Ever
Cemetry Gates
London
Meat Is Murder
I Know It's Over
/The Draize Train
/How Soon Is Now?
//Still Ill
//Bigmouth Strikes Again

The set was the same as the previous one, minus "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore". Morrissey wasn't very talkative. He only introduced "Ask" as "...our new single" and thanked the crowd "Thank you you have very big hearts..." after "Vicar In A Tutu" and "Thank you, you're very nice..." after "Frankly Mr Shankly". At some point into the concert, perhaps during the final song "Bigmouth Strikes Again", Morrissey was hit by someone's spit and walked off stage for a while.

BOOYLEGS

A fair audience recording of this concert minus "Still Ill" and "Bigmouth Strikes Again" is circulated on bootleg cds, occasionally under the title "Middlesboro Town Hall". MP3 files of the above cd are easily found onto the usual file sharing networks. As of 2006 the complete set from the above audience recording (including the second encore missing on the cd) has made it onto the internet. An alternate audience recording of comparable quality is also available from certain collectors of bootlegs on cds, but this has not made it onto the internet yet.

info from passions just like mine

Back
Top Bottom